Keith Richards

Strong language, very smutty and kinda kinky ig (imo, this may be the smuttiest one I've written 😃✋🏼)
Request ❤️

I had been working with The Rolling Stones for about a year and I'd grown close to all of them. I was their assistant. My main job was to get coffee and food and basically whatever they wanted whenever they wanted it. I'd also started a part time position as a journalist. Most of my stories were pretty dull and boring, but I'd just got informed I was going to be writing about the Stones. Apparently one of my superiors had heard I was their assistant and decided to take advantage of it. So I was told I was to write a piece for a cringy teen magazine. It was a sort of fact file of each member to let teenage girls sigh over their likes and dislikes, their hobbies and skills and most importantly, their romantic lives. I was sat in the studio as they were practicing when I decided to make a start on the article. It wasn't due for another week but I thought it was best to start now, whilst the boys were busy.

I got out my notebook and started jotting a few things down, but I was at a loss for what to write. 10 minutes later I was absolutely stuck. The boys were taking a break and Mick saw me groaning over the work. "What's up y/n?" he asked, taking a sip of water. "Nothing just this cheesy shit I have to write about you guys." I groaned, putting my face in my hands. "What's hard about it? Just write stuff about us." Mick shrugged. "Oh well thank you Jagger, I never thought of doing that." I say sarcastically, rolling my eyes as the boys chuckled.

"Here, let me see what you have so far." said Keith, walking over to me. He lowered his head next to mine. His eyes skimmed over the two crappy paragraphs I'd scribbled down as he brought his mouth down to my ear so only I could hear what he was going to say. "Why don't you write about us?" he whispered seductively, placing his hand on my thigh. "Tell them about how hard I fuck you when the boys are in the next room. Our quickies in the studio. How you suck me off before shows." he murmured softly into my ear, making my breathing start to hitch. He chuckled quietly at my stunned face as I tried desperately to cover my red face with my hair. "Well I'm going out for a smoke." He announced, standing up straight. "Care to join me y/n? I have a few ideas about your article, because no offence, what you've got is really shit." he laughed as I walked over to join him, trying not to give anything away. It wasn't as if we were in a relationship or anything. We just slept together sometimes. Secretly. But God, I loved him so much. I knew he was probably sleeping with loads of other girls but I didn't care.

He led me down the corridor, stopping at a storage room. He brought me inside and carefully locked the door before slamming me up against the wall. It was a tiny room, practically a closet, but it would do for what I hoped was going to happen. He kissed me roughly, his hands gripping tightly on my hips, his boner pressed tightly against my thigh. We ripped each others shirts off whilst kissing. He pulled his lips away and his hand reached up to grip my throat, choking me slightly before he slammed his lips make onto mine, whilst I slightly gagged for his benefit. I felt his hand tracing the waistband of my skirt before he started to pull it off me, seemingly desperate. He hurled it against the other wall as he started to rub my throbbing clit through the thin fabric of my underwear. I started to moan quietly, not wanting to make too much noise as the boys were only a few rooms away. He stopped abruptly and smirked at my whines and protests. "I'm sorry darling but we don't have alot of time and I want to fuck you so hard you can't walk." he whispered slyly, flipping me around so I was facing the wall.

I heard the thud of his belt buckle hitting the floor, soon followed by his jeans. He bent me over slightly and roughly stuck himself in, not giving me any time to get used to his size. I let out a yelp, half from pain and half from pleasure. He started to thrust in and out of me, immediately bringing tears to my eyes. He reached down and forcefully tugged my hair making me moan loudly. "Fuck y/n." he groaned, each thrust harder and deeper. I moaned out louder and louder, my hands pushed up hard against the wall. "Scream for me baby, scream my name." he muttered breathlessly, slamming ruthlessly into me. "Fuck, Keith!" I moaned loudly and he slapped my ass. "Louder slut." he commanded quietly, but in such a tone I couldn't have dreamed of disobeying him. "Keith go harder!" I shouted loudly, even though I was practically being destroyed. He thrusted even harder, which I didn't even think was possible, and I screamed out loud as he hit a certain spot. "KEITH RIGHT THERE!" I screamed, tears streaming down my face as I tried to keep myself upright.

He started to hit it again and again, my screams and moans motivation for him to go harder. All you could hear was our skin slapping together harshly and our animalistic moans and shouts, neither of us even trying to be quiet any more. "Fuck Keith I'm almost there-" I whimpered as he gripped my hair tightly with one hand for support, his other one firmly on my hip. "Me too baby, me too." he panted. I could feel his cock twitching inside me and I could hear him muttering underneath his breath. "Fuck me daddy, make me cum-" I panted breathlessly, his grip tightening as he heard me. I don't even know where the 'daddy' came from but it seemed appropriate and it made him moan. He lowered his head down to mine, his warm, uneven breath dancing on my neck. "Call me daddy again." he whispered, barely able to get the words out. "Harder daddy, I want my cum on your cock." I moaned desperately. "Oh fuck, y/n!" he shouted out, giving me one last thrust as I moaned loudly, finally climaxing. As soon as I came, I heard him curse under his breath then I felt his warm cum spilling down my thighs. I dropped down to the ground, unable to keep myself steady anymore. He followed straight after, his bare back sliding down the wall. We were both breathless, both our naked bodies sweaty and covered in each others juices.

He kissed me on the cheek as he got up to get dressed. We both got dressed in silence, both of us still breathing and panting heavily. We made our way back to the studio, both of our hairs tousled and messy and I was noticeably limping. He opened the studio door and we saw Mick, ear pressed up against the wall, his mouth wide open in shock. He quickly turned his head when he saw us walk in, his mouth still comically open. We both sat down like nothing happened, although I screwed my eyes shut when I sat down. "Where are the others?" asked Keith, clearing his throat shakily. "Away home. I convinced them to go early when I heard noises coming from down the hall and thank fuck I told them when I did!" he laughed. Me and Keith looked at him, eyebrows raised. "You were just sitting there listening that whole time you perv?" I asked in disgust. "Well for your information, I wasn't just sitting here." he winked, making me scoff.

He got up and walked towards the door. "Well, we're done for the day anyway. Bye lovers." He waved, taking his coat off of the rack. "Hey, Mick, you won't tell anyone about that, will you?" asked Keith. "Oh no, don't worry, your secret's safe with me," smiled Mick. "And you know, us three have definitely got to do that sometime!" he added cheekily, making us kindly tell him to piss off. We looked at each other and giggled when the door suddenly swung open again. "Bye daddy." Mick whispered seductively, biting his lip. "Mick FUCK OFF!" yelled Keith as we heard Mick laughing hysterically down the corridor.

(A/N: So I'm feeling very inspired today ig. I might write a George Harrison one later because I have a good idea for one. Off topic but Mick gave me real Klaus Hargreeves from TUA vibes in this and idk why 😭 Also just because Mick mentioned it, would you guys like me to write like 3 ways and stuff? Asking because I probably won't write one like that unless it's a request. So if you do want one containing something like that, just request it ✌🏼)

Stay safe and wear a mask <3