Chapter 34

Warning: This book contains a lot of profanity and sexual content. If you are uncomfortable with any themes mentioned you may exit at any time. Please be advised!

****************

"Go back in time? Are you sure you can do that? You would need my power to influence this story in the way that I do!"

With blood streaming down his face, Erwin covers his left eye.

"Yes, it's true that a normal human wouldn't be able to do this kind of magic. But there is someone with the same power as you..."

A pair of wings sprang out of nowhere on Hange as a light suddenly shone over her.

"No way, a demon?" Erwin lets out a gasp and can't believe what he sees.

"Why are you in my story? Why do you know so much of it?"

Hange smiled. "I know everything about you. The reason you build these stories, why your heart is so twisted, and why you became a demon in the first place."

She laughed. "That's all I have to say for now. I'm sure you want to know more... I mean, telling you right away would be boring wouldn't it?"

Erwin gives her a furious glare. He could not do anything. Hange flips over to face you. As she flies through the air, her wings flap.

"Raise your face, [Name]. Just like I told you, hold on to your hope. That watch will lead your spirits back to the past if you use it.

"To the past...?"

"However, if you happen to meet again, it will depend on the power of your feelings."

I get it! Levi, Mikasa, Eren, and I will still be living if we go back in time!

There's a flash, and bubbles pop all around you. "These are gifts. Things will be much better if you go back in time, don't you think?"

"Now then [Name], make a wish, and release the power of your feelings!"

Everything will be the same as it was before we met if we go back in time. It also doesn't mean that we won't meet.

"Please show us the way! Let's begin all over again from that point!"

Erwin begins to panic as the sky and everything around them begin to distort.

"Well looks like it's my time to go."

He looks at Hange. "You still haven't told me why you're doing this. I don't forgive people who mess with the things I make. You better not disturb my next one."

He slowly fades away into a warp. "Let's meet again..."

Hange looks at you. "We too will return to the beginning now."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

There was darkness all around you. It was dark everywhere you looked.

'It's dark...'

'I can't tell which way is up or down....'

All of a sudden, there was a light coming your way.

'Ah....the way out?'

When you woke up, you gasped and opened your eyes quickly. As soon as you got out of the bed, you looked around. You were standing in your room, in your underwater castle. Your mermaid fin was also there, with no legs in sight.

"This...I'm back at home. This is my room...."

"I don't have my glasses on anymore, but I can still see." You let out a gasp as you remember everything Hange told you.

"I've gone back in time!"

Mikasa swims into your room. "You've awakened princess."

"Mikasa..."

"Yes, princess?"

"Let's go, Mikasa! To Levi and the others!"

"Who is this 'Levi'?"

"You don't remember? You became human and went to search for me. You and Eren fell for each other too."

"Eren? That name is familiar, but why can't I remember?"

'Could it be that no one but me remembers? If that's the case, will Levi and Eren...? It doesn't matter! They are all still alive! We can meet again! And I'm sure their feelings are strong enough. They won't have been erased!'

You grab Mikasa's hand and leave the castle.

"Let's go, Mikasa!"

"Princess..!"

You two swam to the shore to look at the storm. "A terrible storm this is."

You glanced around everywhere, trying to see if you could spot Levi.

'How strange. The last time, Levi's ship sank in a storm. That's how I met him in the end. Has something changed in the past? But how? What if Levi.....?'

After that, you gasped. "This way, Mikasa!" You began swimming toward a certain area.

"Please wait! Where on earth are you going?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Updated!