Chapter 18

Warning: This book contains a lot of profanity and sexual content. If you are uncomfortable with any themes mentioned you may exit at any time. Please be advised!

****************

"Ah.....ah......" Levi continued to buck his hips with yours as you groaned loudly.

"You've been soaking wet all day. Was it more pleasant than usual?" He tucked your hair behind your ears and kissed you on the cheek.

"I'm sorry... it's just that I'm doing it with you...so much..."

"Don't be sorry. I want you to feel good, not to be hurt."

He wrapped his arms around your waist and rested his head on your chest as you adjusted yourself in his lap. "Don't worry, I'll make sure I'm there for you at midnight. To me, you are more important than everything else."

"Levi... " Your eyes well up with tears.

'It has to be a part of our curse. I'm resigned to some type of agony, no matter what I say.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What are your thoughts on this dress, Levi? Is it better to wear this one or the other?"

Petra was browsing through outfits for their engagement party as Levi sat in the back, fully draining everything. He was irritated and not feeling well.

"Our next engagement celebration will occur on a ship. I want to make certain that I illuminate the deck." Levi pinches the bridge of his nose in displeasure as she says.

"Levi! Are you paying attention?" She yelled, a little annoyed.

"I'm sorry.... "

"What are your thoughts on this color? It's quite lovely, isn't it? This will shine brighter than the sea." She displays the custom-made gown that was designed for you.

"Petra, don't you think the red one would be better for you?"

"You're right, I'll go with that one."

"Now that that's taken care of, I'll be leaving."

"Wait a minute, Levi!" Levi turns around, visibly irritated, as she clutches his hand.

"Do you have no regard for me? That's got to be it. It'll be difficult. I'm sure you don't have strong feelings for me after we've always been just friends and suddenly became engaged. Don't you think you should try to get closer to me now that our engagement is official?"

She pouted as she pressed her breasts on his chest.