Chapter 11

Warning: This book contains a lot of profanity and sexual content. If you are uncomfortable with any themes mentioned you may exit at any time. Please be advised!

****************

Eren is deep in meditation as he lies in bed, staring up at the ceiling. While her maid assisted her in getting ready for bed, he was in Petra's room.

"That storm is finally over, Levi should be back soon." She said

"Who cares about Levi anyways."

Petra rises from her vanity and takes a seat next to him. "Where were you on the last day of the storm?"

She moved her hand slowly up to his crotch, seducingly placing it on his thigh.

"Drinking in town." He lied, but she was skeptical.

"I'm not sure if you're being honest with me." She licks his neck as she hovers above him. Her hands reached out to touch his manhood, but he pushed her back.

"I don't feel like doing anything tonight; all I want to do is sleep."

"Oh my goodness, are you sure? It's pointless for me to be here if that is the case." She pouts and rises from her bed, threatening to flee.

"Hey, Petra....."

Petra turns around and scoffs. "After all, you were just my lonely cat and my lover." She approaches him with the intent of minimizing him. Eren growled and shoved her to the bed in a split second.

"I want you to fuck me, Eren." Petra bites her lips and wraps her legs around his waist, her lust-filled eyes shining brightly.

Eren returns her stare with wrath and hunger in his eyes. That has always been their relationship. Petra understood how to get under his skin and rile him up.

"You're the only person who ever makes me feel good." As his hands and tongue begin to probe her body, she grins.

Soon after, the two started having rough sex. When Eren was enraged, he allowed his libido be controlled by his fury. Petra found it amusing that when she can't have Levi, she had Eren wrapped around her little finger.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Now that the storm has passed, I'm hoping Levi will return soon......'

You keep an eye out for Levi's return. Isabel enters at that point.

"Greetings, lady [Name]! Lord Levi is back!"

When you turn around, Levi smiles at you. "I'm home, [Name]."

"Lord Levi," Tears stream down your cheeks.

"Excuse me for taking so long; are your legs all right?" He enquired.

"Yes, they're fine....but....uh..." You began crying since you were deeply responsible for what had occurred. You were held by Levi.

"I'm sorry; I've been missing you as well. Please accept my apologies for causing you to be concerned." He gave you a hug and kissed the top of your head.

Levi showed you how much he missed you later that evening. You were enjoying his roughhousing.

"Lord Levi! So rough!" You moaned a lot.

"Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused. I just wanted to let you know how much I've missed you. I was desperate to touch you..." He begins to push his way inside your body.

"Ah....it.....feels.....so.....good......" In-between breaths, you screamed and yelled.

He begins to go faster and faster.

"More, ah...come inside me.....Levi.....ah..." You moan louder with each thrust.

You and Levi both reach a climax at the same time, with him shooting from within you. He kisses you passionately while you both pant.

"I need more, Lord Levi..."

"It's true, I'm in the same boat as you......"

As a result, the two of you proceeded till morning.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Levi was planning on having a ball gown made for you. As a result, he had many people measure you.

"What color do you want the dress, Lord Levi?" enquired the lady

"Why don't you ask [Name]?"

"Why don't you pick a hue that appeals to you, Lord Levi?"

"Are you certain?"

"Yeah."

"I believe I'll go with blue."

You returned his smile. "Blue?"

"You have the color of the sea in your eyes..."

"My, my, my..." The woman chuckles.

Like tomatoes, you and Levi flush. You put on the dress after it was made.

"Wow, Lady [Name], you look stunning!"

"Really? Isn't it stunning?" You ask

The dress was stunning, and you and Isabel both loved it.

"You have a lovely figure [Name].."

"Lord Eren?!?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~