Chapter 8

Warning: This book contains a lot of profanity and sexual content. If you are uncomfortable with any themes mentioned you may exit at any time. Please be advised!

****************

"I apologize for snapping back there. I was just expecting Eren to whisk you away. I'm sorry for everything else, as well as for being such a jerk." Levi explains.

'It's fine; today was a blast.' The entire time, my heart was beating. We went out together to eat, speak, and have a good time. That filled me with joy, but I understand. I'm merely a concubine. I'm not someone with whom you can have an open relationship. But, even so, is it possible for me to have affections for you? It's fine if you don't agree...but could you promise me this one thing?' You poured your heart out and scribbled it all down on paper.

"[Name]...."

He put his hand on your cheek. "Look, I tried enforcing strict guidelines. I had never met you before and didn't know who you were. So I reasoned that we could just have sex, but the more limits I imposed, the more I found myself thinking about you. The reality is that being around you makes my heart race for some inexplicable reason. I can't stop myself from looking at your smile. You're stunning......"

He kisses you as he leans in close. "Damn you, brat, for making me feel this way......"

Then, seemingly out of nowhere, it began to rain. You both got on the horse and began riding home. Levi took a close look at your drenched physique and hot face. He was starting to get a little excited. He kissed you as he placed his arms around your waist.

Levi dragged you to his room as soon as you arrived at the palace. You didn't even notice Eren walking by. He slammed the door shut and shoved you up against it. His leg was wedged between your thighs, and his mouth was all over you.

He stripped you naked and messed with your breasts. His tongue is licking your pink nipples, which are flushed. They were stiff to the touch, and he twisted them about with his fingers as well. You began moaning louder by the second, attempting to hide your embarrassment by covering your face. He rapidly removed your underwear and thrusts within you without even finishing foreplay. With a gasp, you let out a loud moan.

He pushed you down onto the bed and began thrusting more forcefully. Your wet bodies only added to the heat.

"I'm sorry, but I'm not in the mood to be gentle today..." He began to move at an incredible rate. Your wailing became louder, and your voice returned.

"Lord Levi..."

"Oh my God, please take me..."

'I'm in love with him...'

Eren was standing outside the door, listening in on what was going on within.

"Hmmm, they appear to be getting along fine." With such a sweet voice, it's no surprise Levi wants her all to himself."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Levi! You've gotten so filthy! Were you in the dirt with Eren and Isabel again? Eren, I'm so sorry! You, too, were filthy! You are the second prince, even though you are twins. You must exercise extreme caution in your actions." Levi was cradled in the arms of his mother.

"Yes, Mother, I see what you're saying......"

"As one might anticipate, Prince Eren is unfit for the throne..."

"His Majesty will be displeased," says the narrator.

"Even though they are twins, the only thing they have in common is their faces."

"He is the second prince. The royal family should be grateful that Levi was born first."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm curious what kind of reaction I'd receive if she was stolen from you?" Eren is thinking to himself.

"So, why don't you steal her away?" Erwin appears unexpectedly behind him.

"Who are you?"

"My name is Erwin Smith, and I am a demon. I've come to fulfill your wishes."

"With what intent?"

"Well, all I want to do is make the problem more confusing."

"Wow, what a scary guy. But, hey, why not? "Tell me what your PLAN is."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~