Chapter 30

Warning: This book contains a lot of profanity, violence, and sexual content. If you are uncomfortable with any themes mentioned, you may exit anytime. Please be advised!

***************

"So as soon as the child is born, it'll be part of the royal family."

"So I take it you're going to be crowned queen? Annie, that is fantastic."

Annie is quiet, her mind racing with panic. What do I do? To be honest, I don't have a partner or a child. This is bad! I have to, I have to become pregnant right away! I'll be arrested if I'm found to have lied to the royal family!

"She wanted a man so much she lied."

"She has a cute face but she's a real slut."

Oluo approaches the group of young females. "Talk about being in the middle of nowhere—none of you even remotely suit me. Hm?" Looking around, he spots Annie.

"Okay, I'll go with you!" He grabs her hand tightly and pulls her up.

"What?" After dragging her to an abandoned cabin, he throws her onto the bed.

"What are you....?"

I won't be doing anything until we get to the next village. I'll make you my plaything, truly an honor." He smirks at her physique as he leans in close to her.

Annie gasped, but then she had a thought. Yes, I see! Nobody other than me will know who the baby is as long as I am pregnant. And why not try it with him as I've always been curious about what it's like in real life?

Gazing up at him, she observes him removing his clothing.

"You seem quite prepared. Okay, go ahead and strip." She obliges, stripping off her clothes and exposing her nude body to him.

"How is this?"

He approaches her from behind, climbs the bed, and grabs her breasts. His finger found her nipple right away. "You have a nice color here." He says this while his finger tugs on her pink bud. As he strokes her wet cunt, she shivers and moans with ecstasy.

Whoa, when it's someone else, it feels so different. Already, I feel like I'm losing my mind.

He slides a few fingers into her wet cunt and begins to thrust quickly.

"Ahh...!"

"You are already this wet. Are you sure you're a virgin?" 

This motion—so this is the feeling of a man's fingers? Annie is moaning, then Oluo flips her down on the bed, spreading her legs open.