Chapter 27

Warning: This book contains a lot of profanity, violence, and sexual content. If you are uncomfortable with any themes mentioned, you may exit at any time. Please be advised!

****************

~SHEENA VILLAGE~

"You should have recovered by now. I doubt you need these bandages." Annie removes Levi's bandages. "But I still don't remember anything. I might learn something if you tell me how I came to this village in the first place."

"What? Uh, okay?" Annie is confused, but she pauses before continuing.

"Well, Zeke, you were a traveler. It's been months since you came to this village and met me. Since then, you've remained here."

"After that, I lost my memory after falling and hitting my head. Correct?"

"Y-Yeah..." I am so glad I came up with this.

"And this pearl...."

She glanced at the pearl he held out to her. It's really lovely. That shade of blue is unique. Would you mind selling it? You'd earn an enormous reward."

"I'm not going to sell it!" He shouts. "I can't remember anything else, but this feels like an important thing. I won't allow anyone to take it." He presses it to his chest.

"If it's really important, I'll give you this. It must bother you to always have something so small in your hand, doesn't it?" She hands him a tiny pouch and puts the pearl inside. She places it around his neck, and he touches it.

"I apologize if I offended you. How can I apologize?"

"Don't worry, Zeke. After all, we are lovers. Right?"

"Yeah, that's right."

"Now that you're all better, let's go out into the village tomorrow. Okay, good night."

"Yeah, night." Annie moves around the room.

 Lovers huh? Levi places his hand on the pouch. That makes me wonder if it's true. In any case, why can't I remember anything from it?

Annie lies in bed in the adjoining room. She smiled while sighing. Zeke... What makes you so amazing? It's like a dream to live under the same roof as someone like you. His stunning neck, those large hands, and every time he looks at me make me nervous. That man...

Annie started to touch herself. Her hands began to brush across her clothed clit, while the other hand rested on her breast. She pushed her panties aside and put her fingers inside her, using a handkerchief to muffle herself. She played with her nipples with her other finger.

Oh dear, what should I do? Zeke is just next door. I can't stop if he comes in here. Ahhh, just thinking about him makes me get closer. She looked at the ceiling, panting.