Ch. 1

Sunday February 8th
10 am
Queens New York

Za'Mari POV

I woke up to my phone ringing, a headache and some girl lying on my chest. I groaned and picked up my phone off the table next to my bed.

"What?" I asked, not really caring who the hell it is.

"Nigga don't answer me like that for I beat yo ass." I rolled my eyes and got the girl off of me and got up. She groaned and rolled over still asleep so I walked out the room.

"Sorry Tay. Wat up?" I asked still sleepy. Last night i went to a party at some niggas house and got high as fuck. I guess I brought that girl over and we fucked. Shit ion even remember her name.

"I thought we was goin to the water park with the gang?" Fuck, I totally forgot.

"Yeah. Gimme an hour or some to get ready." I told her in a drowsy voice.

"You still high ain't ya?" she asked. Damn.

"Yeah ah little. None ah lil shower can't fix." i said.

"Mhm. Whatever just hurry the fuck up." She said and hung up before I could reply.

"Rude, bald headed ass" I mumbled. I went back to my room seeing the girl get up.

"Morning." she said with a blush. Why the fuck she blushing fo?

"Why you blushin?" I asked and she looked at me, then looked down.

"Nothin. I- I just remembered last night." Shit ion even remember last night.

"Coo. But uh.....you gotta go. I gotta leave in ah bit." I said making he nod.

"C-can I get a ride?" she asked as I was headed to my closet. But I stopped in my tracks to look at her. "I need a ride home. Since you were my ride here." Whew. I thought something different.

"Sure. You can take a shower in the guest bathroom down the hall" she nodded and got her things and walked out.

I live in a 6 bedroom big ass apartment. I mean I got a house but ion live in it. It too big so imma leave it fo when i got my own family. Fuh now it's just me and my brothers. My parents died when I was 10. We were born into money and shit so we was good. We were raised by my uncle who I ended up killing when I was 15 cause he tried some shit. I did go to juvie and my brothers were placed in foster care. I got out when I was 17 cause it was self defence. I got this loft after I got out and took my brothers. I started a gang when I was 14. Yunno know. Drugs and shit but it got seriouse now. After I turned 18 last year I got full custody of them. They twins. Ja'Kari and Ja'Zari. They 16. I love them with everything I got and would kill niggas fo them. I am also know as Dq. They call me that since I'm the top street racer in New York. Well...female. There is a drift king. His name Andre Kingston. We go way back. We met in middle school. Him and two others been the first gang I knew. It was always the four of us. I tried to keep my brothers out that shit but they don't care. They say they wanna be there to protect me. Like niggas I've been here for a while I know what I'm doin. But I fucking love them.

I went to my closet and got out my nike sweatpants and sweatshirt. I packed a bag with some swim trunks and extra clothes. Than I went to the bathroom connected to my room and took my shower and washed my hair. I came out and brushed my teeth and whatever and went back to my room. I put on a boxer and sports bra and deodarent. I let my hair dry it self so I walked out my room and went to the kitchen. My brothers weren't here cause they left ah note saying they was finna go to the grocery fo snaks with Chris. Chris is Andre's little bro and best friends with the twins. People call him Mistletoe. That nigga always be kissing on somebody. I went the the cupboard to get my rice crisp treats. Ion know why, but I really like that shit. When I opened the cupboard door, I thought. I'll murder ah bitch. Every fucking time the gang come over Kayla be eating my shit. Makayla is my best friends cousin. Taylor knows I'll kill her cousin fo my shit. I sighed and went to get cereal instead. Then my phone dinged.