Ch. 16

Sorry for the wait. I was really busy with school and shit. Plus my phone stopped working months ago and my laptop broke 😥😥 anyway. Pleas don't kill me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mari pov

It's been 4 years and I'm still in this hellhole. At fist people tired messing with me but stopped when they found out who I am. I wasn't really alone since a few of my gang members are in here. People were beyond shocked when I was 'caught' and put in jail. But they got over it. 

They ended up cutting my sentence thanks to Dre. Now  I only have to be here for 6 more months. Man I can't wait to get out and see my son. Kylie and I are still together. The gang is doing fine under the watch of Dre and the boys. After I get out, I plan on getting my family as far away as possible from this life.

"Andrews visitor." the guard said. I got out my cell thinking it was the gang but got mad when I saw who it was.

"Hey Mari." This bitch.

"What do you want Angelica?" I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kylie pov

"Ayo Kylie!!" for fuck sake. Can't I get a break?

"What's the problem now Mason?" 

"Drop the attitude. I'm hungry." the fuck?

"Why can't you make some yourself?" he looked at me like I'm crazy. Hey we're all a little crazy.

"Cause I'm telling you to do it." at that time I heard Liam crying. "And shut that basterd up!" Mason yelled as I walked off. I went into Liam and Nene's room and picked him up.

"Hey little man. Don't worry, we gonna see daddy soon." thank god Za'Mari is getting out soon. I can't stand this nigga.

Ok let me explain. About 6 months after Mari was locked up this nigga showed up. He's taken over most of Mari's shit and has me locked up in this house. She doesn't even know. No one has seen Dre or the past 2 months and the twins are panicking. Luckily after this nigga showed up Lizzy, Taylor, Missy and Damien went to a safe house. I'm not sure where because I didn't wanna know. I just hope Mari comes quick. The only reason I'm here is because I'm the only thing between him, Mari and her money. He doesn't know that she's getting out soon.

Someone needs to kill this nigga. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short update. I know. But on the bright side Mari is gonna come back and it's gonna be hectic. If ya'll have any ideas on what should happen next just dm me :)

VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE