ch. 8

6 months later

Mari POV

I been hanging out with Kylie more often now and it's like damn. This girl is amazing. She actually said yes to being my girlfriend. She doesn't even care are bout the shit I do. She accidentally found out about 2 months ago.

Flashback 

"Hey Mari." I looked up and saw Kylie. I was at a party at one of my nigga's house and shit was getting boring.

"Hey ma. Wassup?" I asked.

"Nothing much. I didn't know you was here."

"Yh well I know the host." We talked for about 30 minutes when a car started slowing down on our street. I didn't know who it was but then they asses started shooting and shit. I pulled Kylie down on the floor since she screamed and pulled out my gun as Kari and the gang did the same. I was shooting back and hit someone but then I got hit. 

"FUCK!!" I yelled as I fell. The car drove off and the gang came to me,

"Mari you ok?" Chris asked. Is he for real?

"Nigga does it look like I'm ok? Damn." How the fuck could I be ok. Kylie came over to me.

"Omg. Mari we have to get you to a hospital now." she said

"Naw what I need to do is figure out who the fuck was trynna kill my ass." I said.

"Why would someone try to kill you?" Kylie asked me. I looked at Dre.

"Mari you gotta tell her."

"Tell me what?" I sighed.

"I'll tell her once I get this damn bullet outta me. This shit hurts." 

Just then Taylor ran out the front door. Shit.

"Who the hell was shoo- MARI WHAT THE FUCK!!!??"She ran to me "C'mon. We gotta get you to the trap. You losing to blood." She said.

"Tay stop worrying I'll be fine." 

"Are you stupid? Kylie help me apply pressure to the wound. We gotta stop the bleeding. Mari try...." She was talking but my hearing was fucked up. Then everything started to go black and I heard someone yelling my name. Then I was unconscious.

Flashback over

After that I told her everything and she took it well. She even moved in with me since her stepmom ah bitch.

I think I found the one for me. It sounds cheesy, but ion care. I even got custody of my sister though. It took long because the family she was with didn't wanna give her up, but I always win.

"Hey Zaza?" Lizzy knocked on my door. She's the only one allowed to call me that. 

"Wassup Liz?"

"Can I have ice cream?" really child?

"Liz its 8 in the morning. No." I told her.

"Ok. Time for plan B." she walked outta the room and came back with Nene. Hold up. Are they tag teaming me?

"Daddy. Can we have Ice cream  please?" I'm amazed at her English for a four year old.

"Damn. My little sister and daughter. But still. No." I laughed.

"Ok Nene. Plan C." 

Damn they really want ice cream. I thought. Then they did the unthinkable.

"KYLIE!!!!" This girl.