ch. 17

MARI POV

It's time bitches. Today is the day. I finally got out, but there is some sit I need to deal with. A few days ago Kari came to see me. He told me that some nigga named Jace came and took over my shit. He has Ky ad my so but Lizzy and the others went to my safe house up in Jersey. The twins didn't wanna go in case something happened since no one knows where the fuck Dre at.  I had one of my peoples pick me up and made sure no one knew I was out. 

"Sup boss" I dapped her up.

"Sup Emmy." we got in and she took me to the trap. Jace wasn't here he was at my place with my girl. He did have some of his dudes her though.

"ALRIGHT!!!! ANYONE WHO WORKS FOR THAT JACE NIGGA GET YO ASSES HERE!!" I yelled

Soon 8 niggas came to me pointing there guns at me.

"Nah. That aint a wise choice boy." I said to the one in front of me.

"I'd listen to her if I were you." Malachi said. 

"Sup dude." I said

"Hey boss."

"Now back to you. Drop the guns or I drop you." I said seriously.

"It's 8 against 1."

"Nah yo in my place. It' 300 to 8" I backed up as my crew loaded their guns. I laughed.

"You really think I was gon let you take my shit?" I looked him dead in his face. "You messed with my family and that was your biggest mistake."

"It got you here aint it?" someone asked from behind me."

"You must be Jace." I smiled.

"Yeah and you the bitch that killed my sister."

"I killed a lot of people. But you aint the first to try to kill me. Now let Kylie and my son go or imma empty a clip in yo ass." I said dead serious.

"Nah I rather keep em' and see how this plays out."

"It gon end with you and all yo guys dead and me leaving here with my family." You fucked with The Andrews family. Which is just you signing a death certificate. So make your choice. Walk out of here or have hundreds of bullets put in you."

"How bout this." I smirked

"NO! LET ME GO!" I turned around to see a guy with a gun to Kylie's head and another holding my crying 4 year old. Oh shit. He fucked up.

"OH SHIT!!! YO ASS FUCKED UP MY GUY!!" Toby yelled out laughing.

"Whatchu mean?" he asked sounding confused.

I looked at him laughing. "Never put a gun to my family." I said laughing. Before anyone could register what happened I shot the 2 guys holding Ky and Liam. Everyone stood shocked and Ky ran to Liam.

"Now. AYONE ELSE WHO WANTS TO DIE CAN SHOOT BUT MAKE SURE ITS A HEAD SHOT!!! CAUSE IF YOU MISS YOU DEAD!!!" I yelled. Soon they fired at me but missed each one. "I wared you. Fire."

Soon all that could be heard was guns. My guys were good as Jace's dropped dead but soon more of his guys came and tried to grab Ky and Liam and I shot him in the head.

"Let's go." I lead her out the back and got in my car and sped away. Soon someone was shooting at us and Liam began to scream.

"Son of a bitch. It's ok Liam." I said. "Ky-"

"I know. Just give it to me." I handed her the gun and she began to fire back at Jace. She hit him in the shoulder and he crashed into a tree. We stopped ad I got out. He crawled out if his car and was about to shoot me but I shot him in his hand.

"Never mess with a Adrew bitch. Let this be a lesson." then I put a bullet between his eyes.

I went back to Kylie and Liam and hugged them.

"I missed you." she said to me.

"I missed you guys too." I said ad kissed their heads. I picked up Liam. "Hey little man. I'm your dad.' I told him.

"D-Daddy?" he asked and I nodded smiling. He wrapped his tiny arms around my neck and cried. I squeezed him and hugged Kylie also.

"I love you guys. Let's go home." We got back in the car and drove to my place.

Two hours later someone barged into my house.

"MARI!!!" My siblings, Taylor, Kayla, Damien and Drake

"DADDY!!!" Nene.

"Dad." that was Missy. She- she called me dad. I looked at her ad so did everyone. She ran to me and hugged me ad I hugged her back. We ended up in a group hug. After a while we broke apart and sat down and talked. Nene and Liam sat on my lap while everyone just circled around me. The only person missing was Dre, and we needed to find him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the wait. I was busy trying to get things back to normal in my life or as normal as it can get. But here is chapter 17 and I hope you enjoy. Also Happy New Year. I hope yo all have a great year and may you stay safe from COVID-19.