ch. 18

Mari POV

It feels so good to be back with my family. But we still need to find Dre. I've been home for 2 weeks and no word from him. Everybody is looking for him but it's like he doesn't wanna be found or he disappeared of the earth.

Today I was taking Nene, Liam and Lizzy to the fair. Since a few days ago when it came they wanted me to take them. Hopefully nothing goes wrong.

"NENE, LIZZY C'MON!" I yelled for them. I just finished putting on Liam's shoes.

"No need to yell dad we're right here" Nene said.

"Yeah well ya'll was taking to long."

"Is Kylie coming with us?" Lizzy asked.

"Her, Missy ad Taylor are meeting us there."

"Ok." Lizzy said and grabbed the keys. I agreed to let her drive us there.

"Please lord, don't let her kill us." I heard Nene say making me laugh.

We left and went on our way. It took us an hour to get there because of traffic.

~~~~~~~~~~

We actually made it safely without dyeing.

"Thank GOD!! LAND!!" Nene yelled s she got out the car.

"Oh stop being dramatic. I'm a great driver." Lizzy said.

'Yeah. Cause you drive race cars. Try not to kill your niece and nephew next time."

"What about me?" I asked.

"It's next to impossible to kill your ass Mari. Plus JaNeNe. Liam is fine." We all looked at Liam who was occupied looking at all the rides. Half he can't even ride.

"Alright. Janene and Lizzy go free. Lizzy watch her. Meet me at the cotton candy thing in an hour. And for the love of god don't get lost." I said and gave them $100 dollars each.

TIME SKIP

The girls came a while ago and we've been here for about 2 hours. Everyone seems to be having fun which is great. We haven't had a relaxing day in a while. But we still have to find Andre.

"DADDY! DADDY!! LOOK!!" I looked to where Liam was pointing to see a giant wolf teddy bear.

"You want the wolf?" I asked and he nodded eagerly. I chuckled and went to the booth. Luckily, it was some kind of shooting game so i could win easily with my aim. I paid the girl and she gave me the dart gun. I aimed at the center target and shit it. I shot t darts and all hit the target, which means i won. She gave me the wolf and I handed it to Liam who had a big ass smile on his face. I smiled at him and went back over to Ky and the others.

"Look mommy!" Ky smiled and picked him up

"How come he gets a bug teddy bear and u don't?!" Nene asked.

"Because Liam doesn't have 86 teddy bears scattered in his room." I said sarcastically. She shrugged and walked away.

I smiled at everyone. God I'm gonna miss this city. At least I'll have my family.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wassup everybody!!
How's 2022 treating you guys so far?
Here's another update, sorry it took so long I was occupied with school as usual.
Anyways... ENJOY!!

~Casper