ch. 9

"BITCH YOU BETTER GET GONE BEFORE I REMOVE YOU!!!!" 

Who the fuck- Naw cause these niggas like being slapped.

"I am not finna fight you. It's too early for this shit." That sounded like Taylor and Lexi's dumbass. I don told this girl not to come here. 

"I WANT MY GODDAMN DAUGHTER!!" 

I felt something move next to me and Ky was moving up. "Can't these bitches like shut the fuck up." I looked at the clock and it was 7 am. These niggas gon be late for school. 

"Ky get up u still got school." she got up half heartedly and went to the bathroom while muttering curse words under her breath. I got up and went outside not caring to put on a shirt. 

"Mari!!! I want my fucking child." Lexi said as soon as she saw me.

 "And i wanna be Kanye West." i said nonchalantly. "What the fuck are you doing here?"

"Ion like that bitch u be posting my daughter with. She fucked my cousin. And he never went in a relationship again cause she broke his heart" can someone tell me how tf i had a kid with bitch?  cause ion know.

"Bitch bye." I said and closed the door. I turned around only now noticing all these niggas enjoying the show. I rolled my eyes and went to Missy's room. I found her and Lizzy arguing about something. I just walked out and went to my babygirl's room.

 "Morning daddy" she giggled.

"Hey princess. What you wanna do today?" she didn't have school cause the teacher called in sick.

"movie movie movie!!" so we watched movies and ate snacks while them niggas was at school

SHORT UPDATE. I'M KINDA GROUNDED SO I CAN'T UPDATE TO OFTEN.