ch. 10

Mari POV

Since that day, Lexi's dumbass won't leave us alone. Today tho she Gon regret the day she was born.

Me and the girls went to the mall. Imma let them have ah lil shopping spree. Things were going good till I got up and went to the bathroom. I left them at the food court.

Taylor POV

Mari went to the bathroom and left us sitting here. Me and My were talking about about opening our own nail salon and Nene and Lizzy were talking about some tv show. It was fine till this bitch popped up.

"Omg my baby!" She ran towards Nene who got up and ran to guess who? Kylie. Kylie held her which pissed off Lexi. She started shit.

"Bitch get yo stank ass hands off my daughter!!" She yelled. "Why the fuck do you bitches have my daughter?!" She screeched.

"Stop cussing you making ah scene and there are children present." I said.

"Ion care bout no body's god damn child. I want mine and I want her now." She said.

"Well to bad r ain't going with yo dumbass" Lizzy said. Lexi looked at her and made the biggest mistake of her life. She fucking slapped Lizzy. At that moment all I saw was blue and Lexi on the ground. Lizzy and Nene were crying. I was shocked and so was everyone looking at us. I looked up and saw an extremely pissed Mari.

"DO NOT FUCKING LAY YO MOTHERFUCKING HANDS ON MY SISTER!! I'VE BEEN PUTTING UP WITH YOUR BULLSHIT FOR TOO LONG!! BUT YOU WILL NOT TOUCH MY SISTER AND YOU MDOOST DEFINITELY ARE NOT GETTING MY DAUGHTER!!" she was fuming. She was breathing really hard right now. Nene was full blown crying and the rest of us was scared shitless. No one has ever seen Za'Mari truly pissed. Not even the gang.

Lexi was shaking in fear on the ground. Mari has never hit a female before but these was her girls. And sh looked just about ready to commit murder. Kylie got up with Nene. She gave her to me and walked over to Mari. You could see she was scared.

"Za'Mari." She said. Mari didn't look at her. We was to busy glaring at a now crying Lexi. Kylie grabbed her face and turned it towards her. All the while the entire food court was staring at the scene infront of them. "Za'Mari look at me. Calm down" she said through her fear. Mari finally pulled her gaze from Lexi an looked into Kylie's eyes. Her eyes softened and she looked slightly calm. She walked over to me and took Nene.

"Let's go." She said. We all got up an left. Lexi still on the floor and everyone staring.

(Time skip cause I'm lazy)

When we got home Mari stormed out into the house. Kylie took Nene inside since she was asleep. The boy came out i help us.

"What happened to Mari? Cause she came in and called Dre." Kari said. Shit.

"She's probably going to kill Lexi." I said.

"Why? What happened at the mall?" Zari asked.

"Lexi hit Lizzy and started bullshit in the food court. Mari punched the fuck outta her an yelled at her. Plus he made Nene cry. An everybody was just about scared when she was pissed. Even i wass scared. I ain't ever scene her like that before. And I fear for the life of those in her way." I said.

"Oh shit." Chris said.

"Everyone get inside and no one leave this apartment." Mari said coming back outside. We listened cause we didn't wanna make her even more pissed. Then she left. We sat around for the rest of the day watching tv and talkin.

But one  thing we all wondered was what the fuck is Za'Mari going to do. And whatever it is is definitely going to put her back in jail.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SURPRISE!!!!
I finally got time to update this.
What do you think Mari is going to do?

What'll happen to everyone if she does go back to jail?

Comment Vote Share.

~chillin_likeavillan