ch.3

Monday                                                                                                                                                                                         9 am

I felt something tiny poking me all over my face. I groaned and rolled over only to be met by someone jumping on my belly. My eyes shot open and I saw a giggling Janene sitting on me. I smiled at this beautiful girl and she kept giggling.

"Morning Princess." I said

"Morning Da." she said bouncing. 

YAY!!! SHE TALKED!!!

"Hungry?" she nodded and I picked her up taking her to the kitchen.

I said morning to all these people WHO ARE ALWAYS HERE! and went to make cereal for Nene.

"Which one?" i asked her holding fruit loops and cinnamon toast crunch. She pointed at the fruit loops and gave it to her with milk. I ate 2 rice crisps and went to my room to see what was in Nene's bag since it was 9 and I had to get to the clinic at 10:30. I got her clothes and mine. When she was done I dressed her and took pictures.

Liked by: @only_mari @queentay @WizKid12 @Force @ItsMissy and 800 others

@only_mari  I hope to god she's mine.🙏🙏

@queentay  awwwww she cute. But her momma ugly                                                                                           ↪Lexisofine Bitch move. That's my babygirl and  I am fine af.                                                                            ↪queentay Mari come get this hoe before I do.😒😒                                                                                                 ↪ Uh Uh leave me outta that.   

@Random Wow hope she yours. She cute.

                                      400 more comments

I set her down on the couch next to Missy and went to take a shower. When I got out I got dressed and fixed my here and took a picture.

Liked by @only_mari, @queentay,@WizKid12, @Lexisofine and 900 others

 @only_mari No cap. Just so fine.

                                                                comments disabled

I walked out of my room and went to get Nene.

"Come on princess we gotta go" it was now 10 and I live about 15 minutes from the clinic. I went and got her car seat from the closet since Zari decided to buy it last night when he was on his way to Maia's. I took my jeep today.

I made sure Janene was secure, got in and drove off

I made sure Janene was secure, got in and drove off. I felt my phone buzzing so I got it out and answerd.

"Yeah?" I asked cause it was Lexi.

"Where are you?" I rolled my eyes.

"I'm almost there. Damn" and I hung up.

 I got to the clinic on time and saw Lexi in the waiting area. Won't lie she looked real good.

 Won't lie she looked real good

"Hey baby." she said picking up Nene. "Did you have fun with da?"

"Yup. And with Missy." Nene said. Lexi scrunched up her face and looked at me. 

"Who is Missy. And why is she around my daughter?" I rolled my eyes at her.

"Missy is a girl who lives with me. She's 14. And she like Nene so they hung out yesterday."

She was about to answer when a doctor came up to her. "Ms. Francis. It's time.

We walked in and the doctor did what he had to do and we waited for the resutls.About 10 minutes later he came back in. "Well ms. andrews looks like little Janene is yours." I smiled at that. I'm so glad. She's mine bitches. We walked out and when I got to my jeep I turned to Lexi.

"How we gon do this?" 

"I don't know. I'm still in school. I graduate this year." she said. I forgot she was younger than me.

"Ight. how bout I keep her till you graduate and then we make a proper plan?" she nodded. "Right so imma take her to the mall for ice cream and to get some stuff for her to have at my crib." She said ok and kissed Nene goodbye. We left the and headed to the mall. We got ice cream and a few things and I bought her a teddy bear and she won't let it go.

We headed home and she was asleep before we reached. I took her to my room and lay her down and took off her clothes and shoes. Now she was in a vest and shorts. I went back out and called Taylor for her to come over. It was only me since everyone left. While I waited I played grand theft auto. About 20 minutes later she was here with Missy.

"Hey guys." I said not taking my eyes off the screen. "I need ya'll help to decorate one of the spear rooms for Janene." I looked at them for a split second and they nodded.

"So... I guess she's yours?" I only nodded in response. "Ok Cool. Where is she?"

"She asleep. She's staying with me till her bitch ass momma graduates." I said as I took off the game and went to Netflix.

"Damn I forgot she still in school. Uggh We got three days till it starts." Missy said. I laughed at how both of them reacted.

"I'm glad I graduated." I said. We were watching movies and eventually Nene woke up and came to sit on my lap. She rested her head on my chest and held her teddy. Missy made her lunch and she ate and came right back on me. We ended up watching Moana at her request and next thing we knew it was 10 in the night. Everyone came back home and Taylor decided to stay over. Kari and Zari were in their rooms and Missy in hers. I was in mine with my princess next on my left and Tay on my right. I smiled to myself and let the dark take over once again.