Who Are You??!

Jane's POV: I woke up... Again. But I was back in heaven. Why? Im so confused. Everythings back to normal...? I'm in my bed? I'm still 11...wait....the calender...it says 2015. I'm 12. But.... What?! I'm in my bed in Mahogany's house...what?!?!?!?!? Mahogany walked in. "Hey hon!" She said. "Wait...where's Jules? Where's Shawn?" She looked confused. "who's Jules? And Shawn Mendes? Honey...don't you remember? Him and the other boys rushed into a house to get you with no weapons. They're....sweet heart. MAGCons....over. They're all dead." She said. WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL?!?!?!?!?!? NO! THAT IS NOT WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED! I nodded and she left. I looked at my pillow and there was a note...? "You know  for a sure fact that something's weird. Jane, it all happened! Well...not all of it. You never found your birth parents...you never even ran away to find them. All that drama? It didn't happen. You never got in that car accident. But you and Shawn! You guys had a baby!! You met Jules!! You all died!!! And Jules brother? He made you all come back! All those recent events happened. Its up to you to change it all back! FIX THIS JANE! You know you can...and so do I. You're big brother~ Cam" OHHH MY I KNEW IT!!! Wait...so none of that drama happened? Thank god. But how? How do I fix this? I got up, got in the shower, and got dressed. "Mahogany I'm going over Cam's house" I shout and she ran to the door to stop me. "Jane. You have to let it be. If you don't stop then they'll find Jules and the boys and kill them." She whispered. She doesn't seem right... I mean why would they let us live? "Hey M? What was the first outfit you saw me in?" I asked and she looked scared to answer. "Um....pink, a pink jump suit when your mom dropped you off." She said looking confident. Wrong. I nodded and turned around and she walked infront of me. "Hey Mahogany? I don't have a mom" I said and turned and ran out the door to Cams house. She was following me. Only it wasn't Mahogany. It was the brother Jules despised so much. I locked the door and ran to the basement. There were bangs on the door. Them. I opened the door and it was them!!! We got in a group hug when we realized he was here. "My my Jane. You couldn't leave well enough alone?" He said pointing a gun at me. Cam jumped infront of it. But Jules brother lifted his fingers and Cam went flying. "I've been watching you since you were born Jane! You're the Lucky one! Let me guess Jules... You never told her did you? I will! Jane you were looking for your parents, well did you know that me and Jules are your siblings? You were the youngest do they gave you up!" He's joking right? I looked back at Jules and she nodded. Holy fuck. "But you know what's funny? I will never consider you family! My family? They're right behind me. You? You're dead to me!" I scream. "Wrong answer Janey poo." He smiles and shot Shawn. Act strong Jane! I changed my expression to careless. "Okay and?" I said. Then Jules telepathically asked "what are you doing?!" Alomg with the other boys. yes we can soak telepathically! "Saving our asses, not shhh before he hears!" I heard a few okays. Anthony longed shocked and confused."leave us alone." I said and he laughed. I was getting mad now. "I said leave us alone!" I shouted at the top of my lungs and raised both hands and the gun dropped and he went flying. "Bye" I said and with that I made him disappear. I turned around and they were all in the place they were locked up, scared to death. What have I done?