What...What's Going On?

Jane's POV: we...we're in the past...when we first met Jules. The boys are looking at us. So Jules explains "we're um, we're supernatural...we're witches.." Nash looked at her as if she lost her mind and Shawn laughed hysterically. But I for some reason, I believe her. What if she's not lying? "Dude your insane, what the hell is wrong with you!??" Nash snapped. "This is sick, how did he get back here?" Shawn said. They ask looked to me to say something... So I did. "Let's... hear her out." Shawn looked at me, like he was sick of me. "Will you stop it!?? Stop trying to fix things you have don't have any part in! She's phycho!" Jules looked at me and the threw her hands up, and within seconds Nash and Shawn were pinned to the walls. "Believe me now?" They nodded outrageously. "Now, listen, my brother, he's the one that um..he put us in that previous position. He's the one that told me about...us. But, I didn't believe him, all I wanted was my family, you guys. And somehow we came here." As she finished she set the boys down and we all sat on the bed and thought when we heard something downstairs. "Its definitely not my parents, so who could--" before Jules could finish, the door swung open and 4 men with masks on came in. "You're done for" one said and they shot some type of smoke out, I was out like a light after that. Who's going through all of this trouble? Why?

*hi....I'm never on anymore so I'm sorry, I'll be more active, love you all*