OH MY GOODNESS SHAWN!

"And two: I wanted to make her feel like I did, I wanted to hurt her like she hurt me, I wanted her to come back to me." Shawn says whispering the last four words. I can honestly say I'm in shock. "U-uh I want to go back no--" I start but get cut off by Shawn. "Please? Tell her? She's my everything, though we're nothing." He starts to cry as I disappear. I'm in Heaven. "Jane Shawn's still--who's Shawn?" I shout. "Uh I don't know, but I have to go find Hayes, brb." She runs away and I think. Shawn Mendes. "I still love her" " I always have always will." Someone's words itched at the back of me head. Shawn...? Shawn! I know who Shawn is! He's-He's Jane's ex! He's the one who...killed us...? He still loves her! I have to tell her! Wait! How do I tell her the entire story, and get her to believe me? Should I take her back? Maybe I can trigger her memory...like I triggered mine!!! Yes that's what I will--NO FLIPPING WAY!! Shawn Mendes stands only 10 feet away from me--with my--my daughter? And Benjamin! "Shawn Mendes. I never thought to see the day with YOU up here." He looks confused. "D-do I know you?" He asks. Then Jane pops out. "Hey hon!" She says to Shawn and they kiss. Wait wha--? "J-Jane why are you kissing Shawn?" I ask confused. "Who-who are you?" She asks. And in seconds Hayes comes out. "HAYES YOUR GIRLFRIEND JUST KISSED SHAWN!" I shout at him. He gives me a shocked look and asked me "you kissed Shawn?" Wha? What the actual hell happened. Wait--were at a grocery store--not in Heaven. "N-no! Jane." I say. He looks at Jane and says. "Who are you?" What is going on???!!! What century did I miss?! What the hell! We all look like we did the year we died. OMG!

(So Jules is a lil cray cray--but aren't we all. Is she really crazy--or is everything--started over...? Anyway! Bye!

Kisses~😘Nay)