Am I Behind This?

Janes POV

I've been having these dreams. I haven't told the others. What's there to tell? But my dreams are about who's started all of this....me. I don't believe it tho. Who would? Anyway. I have this bad feeling. My only family left is gone. They walked up the stairs one by one and they left. Shawn stoped tho. "Jane. What the hell was that?" He asks. I should tell him. "It's.All.My.Fault." he looks confused so I explain. "I have these dreams. These dreams about me putting us all in this situation...and if they're true, it's not over." He looked afraid. Mad. Confused. "Jane. What happens next?" He asks. "It might me just a dream" he was getting mad. "JANE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!?" I'll just tell him. "Well...after you guys leave this house I follow behind. We all go to Mahogany's house, and you forgive me. I get you and Hayes to fight and since you're older, Nash jumps in to help. And Aaron jumps in on your side. Then all the boys pick a side. There's blood. Blood everywhere. 8 of you are dead. And the others are close to it. Mahogany blames me and I just nod in agreement. Then you, you tell me you love me and you'd do anything for me. Then I kill you." What I didn't realize was that not only was I telling the story, but it was happening as I spoke. I killed them all now. All except Mahogany. "How could you?! We gave you everything! Everything!" And all of a sudden we're back to when we were in hevan and I just got told that Jules was my sister. What am I doing?!??!?? Is it really me?!?? Is it all an illusion?!??!?? WHATS HAPPENING?!???!?

******I LOVE YOU ALL NOW BYE********