I have to get this right this time...

James POV: they all stare at me, waiting. "I just...okay. I'm going to tell you guys something, but you can't say I'm crazy, okay? Because it's real, it all happened I swear." I said and they all nod unsure. "I've been given a second chance. Let me explain. I was twelve around this time when these events occurred, but everything got messed up, went wrong things weren't right it was a catastrophe. So God sent me back here, as a 15 year old, who already knows the guy she needs to be with and the events that she needs to stop. But with that said I also need to be with Shawn... And I'm not entirely sure I want to be with Shawn... Like as you guys walked through that door I had thoughts I didn't even know my mind came up with! And maybe it's the fact that I'm cheating life and am 3 years too old and I'm trying to catch up. But all of this is true." I finish realizing that the boys were looking at me like a sick child. "Oh...honey. Maybe you should get some sleep..." Aaron said as him and Nash exit. Matt stayed. He still sat in the chair next to my desk, staring at me. With a confused and questioning look. "It's real...I swear..." I manage to whisper before I break down into tears. He doesn't get off of the chair and continues watching me as I cry. I forget that he's there and let my mind wonder off to a happy place, one without all of this. Then I hear a door slam opened. Shawn. "What the fuck?!" Matt doesn't move, his eyes are still locked on me. Still questioning my every breath, movement.

"What?" I choke out. And Shawn just leaves, he seems mad... Why? After what felt like forever but in reality was 4 minutes, Matt stops staring and comes to sit next to me. He raps his arms around me and picks me up holding me tight. "I'm like you. But something went wrong. I was told that I needed to be with you in the end of all of this, you were told you needed to be with Shawn, fate is fucking everything up." He whispers putting me down and leaving the room. There is no one else like me! Well I mean, I guess technically--he's like me! Wait. But me and Shawn are meant to be together...but so are me and Matt. Do you think if maybe I went to sleep that God would give me a sign? Or maybe I'm imagining all of this. I pinch myself. Nope it's real. So, I decide to go to sleep, goodnight to those who dared to read...