But were your parents...

This little boy standing only feet away from me is my son? He has Hayes's blueish eyes. My out of control curly hair, and both of our features. "Th-those are my real parents?" He asks as if he wanted to cry. Shawn nods. Then I notice a little girl. Hey she looks familiar! She looks like--like Jules. Cassidy? "Cassidy?" Jules whispers. "Wats it to ya?" She asked with a little sass as she walked down the steps. "I'm-I am uh well I'm your mom" Jules stumbled over her words. Why was it so hard for her to tell her? Why didn't we notice Cassidy wasn't gone too? Cass looks at her, tears forming in her eyes. "Why? Why did you give me up?" Cass asks, oh no. "I-I didn't I guess I lost you." Jules says. She seems confused. Cass starts to cry. "Anyway we came back for our kids, Shawn." Hayes says. "Ok! If they want to come back." Shawn says with a smirk. They look at each other, then us. Then each other once more. "No." Cassidy says as if it were the most obvious answer on earth. "Uh..I dont think so..we'll never be a family, so why try?" Benjamin says. By now Hayes and Jules aren't crying there just in shock. "Ok." I say. Then in the flash of an eye, I'm back in Heaven. So is Hayes.

Jules POV: Hayes and Jane disappear and I'm still in shock. "B-but I'm your mom. Do you even have anyone to act like a mom? Do you have anyone at all like that?" I was getting frustrated. "Actually no. But Shawn's a better person then you'll ever be." She says like she was trying to believe it. I nod. "IM READY TO GO BACK NOW!" I shout crying. Nothing happens. "Before you go know that Zach says hi." Shawn says still smirking. Zach. The name I'd never hope to hear again. About 3 years ago me and Nash were broken up and I did some stupid things. Well I guess that here it's like 13 years ago...but I never told anyone. But somehow Shawn set Zach up to do it. "W-whatever." I state. "Oh and tell Jane I still love her. That I never stopped. That I'll never stop." He says. Oh my god. I think he means it. He looks sympathetic and in pain. "Why'd you kill her then? Why'd you kill all of us?" "Well for one: she chose Hayes over me and I just figured I didn't want her going alone. And two--"

(HEY! Ya like? What do ya think two is? Why do you think that?! I'm sorry if I don't write as much! I have this dog walking job, which btw sucks, and I have school. I'll try to right more! Sorry it's short. Luv y'all!

Kisses~😘Nay)