I dont know

Janes POV: I don't know anymore, okay? I give up. It's like no matter what I do I just mess up. Questions swarm my mind and I start to get dizzy. You know maybe I won't have to live this way.

I start to run as fast as possible, I'm not entirely sure where I'm going but it seems as if my body knows exactly where.

"Stop!" I hear as I continue to run, passing police cars and fire trucks. After a minute or two more of running I stop, and realize exactly where I am. The river near our house. I stand up on the ledge and watch the little waves crash into each other and then disappear. It's kinda like life ya know?Everything's silent for a moment and then I look to my left and realize there's a few police cars and a scared Shawn.

"Please don't do it Jane! We've all been through a lot and the others died for you! Please don't leave me, you'll ruin his plans!" He's got tears rolling down his eyes and it looks like he may faint.

This isn't what I want, I can't take it, I want so badly to believe this was all a dream but I can't, it's all so very real.

The god you go to church for? The heaven you hear so much about? Supernatural things happening? It's all real, I know that now. But I can't do this. I'm not going to live everyday know I killed my friends. Knowing I've cheated death. Knowing I've got to follow rules to how to live my life. Knowing that I've hurt so many. So I won't anymore. And then they appear. Mahogany and Jacob. I had forgotten that they weren't there. My big sisters alive, but it changed nothing.

"Jane, princess, baby girl, please don't do this. I need you. I love you. I can't live knowing my little sisters gone. Please Jane!"

She says breaking down in tears. She falls into Jacobs arms and he looks at me, eyes begging me not to go.

"Jane please, your sister would be heart broken and I'd never get to know you, please Jane please." He said looking at me with such a sad face

"I loved you Shawn. I really did. And I loved them all, they meant everything to me. You guys were my family. But what's family matter when they're all gone?  Jacob we met a while ago, and we both know that. It was great knowing you and I love ya kiddo, remember that? I know you do because you're looking at me right now with a look of hope that no one could mimic.And mahogany. Where do I start? You're amazing, and I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you. You're my rock, me and you against the world right? Sisters till the end? This is the end. My end, goodbye and don't any of you ever forget how much I love you."

I finish off in tears and look straight out at the water. I see everyone running towards me, police, firefighters, paramedics, my loved ones. And the others start to appear as well, they aren't dead after all. I kiss my hand blowing them one last kiss goodbye. I close my eyes and let a song play in my head for the last time as I take my last step towards my last breath. The song plays as I get closer to my death

'look at me now

are you proud of your precious child

But she knew that her parents weren't the ones to blame

it was the world that should bow down its head in shame

She stood up on the chair and looked out at the moon

just don't think it'll all be over soon

Chair fell down as she took her final breath

all gone all done now she's greeting death'
And as this song ends I hit the water. I hear shouting and screaming and soon after I can no longer see, it's a black hole. I hear splashing around me and feel arms around my waist but moments later I feel nothing, see nothing, hear nothing, am nothing.

I'm dead.

****LAST CHAPTER GUYS!****
I know I ended it sadly but aye...I hope everyone liked it and  I really had a lot of fun with this story! Please don't take anything in here seriously, and go check out my other stories I'll be starting to wrap up a few of them soon! I genuinely love you all, and thanks for one hell of a year❤️❤️❤️ IF YOU EVER NEED ANYTHING OR JUST WANNA SAY HEY MY KIK IS NayBarber SO COME TALK TO ME AND SHARE SOME IDEAS? I LOVE YOU SFM!!!!