Ohh, so time? It's nothing?

Jules POV: I'm so confused. What happened? Was that whole heaven thing just a dream?? NO! IT CANT BE! BECAUSE BEFORE WE DIED I WAS WITH NASH!? "W-what's going onn!?" I ask walking over to Jane. "I'll be back, come on Zack, Hayley," Jane says grabbing the two kids and walking away. "Meet me behind the old school at 5:30 tonight" Shawn whispers and walks away. I turn around and Hayes pecks me on the lips. I'm just gonna go with it. But I need to talk to Nash! "Hey uh....babe? Where's Nash?" I ask and Hayes face goes pale and then back to normal. "At home, speaking of which let's go." He says and we leave. We get in the car and all I can think is, why? What happened? Nash? By the time I dropped out if my thoughts we were at the house. "NASH?!!" I scream as I walk in. "Yeah!?" A voice from upst--Nashy! I fly up an into his room. There's a girl in his bed...awkward. "Um uh hey Jules. We haven't talked in...1 year now. What's up?" Nash says gesturing the girl out. I go and walk in front of him and he pulls me on to the bed hugging me. "Nash what happened?" I whisper. His face goes pale. Like Hayes'. "And why haven't we talked in so long?" I ask. "Because Hayes and everyone else knew I'd crack because it's really hard for me to pretend I don't love you like everyone else. But someone messed with time--and fate. So that person made us all promise to never say or change anything. And that little girl with Shawn and Jane? That's OUR little girl." By now he's crying. And seconds later Hayes, all the MAGCon boys, Mahogany, and Jane, and Shawn come in. "YOU TOLD HER DIDNT YOU!?" They all tell in unison. Except for Shawn. "I was gonna tell her too..." Shawn whispered and everyone looked at him. "Well why don't I remember that?" I snap. "Because you somehow went missing and then when you came back you--we appeared in the grocery store." Shawn says and everyone nods. "Well let's do something about it! No offense Hayes, but I love Nash, not you." I say and Hayes nods agreeing. "So...how do we go back to normal?" Jack Gilinsky asks. "Uh I don't wanna! Cuz then me and Jane won't be together!" Shawn whines and Jane slaps him. "Were gonna find out who did this." I say.

(I UPDATED!!!! Heyy how is everyone? Good? Good. And yeah Jules is the only smart one in this case.

Kisses~😘Nay)