2.

𝗘𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗲𝗺, 𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗬𝗼𝗿𝗸
𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗵 𝗔𝗺𝗮𝗿𝘂 𝗖𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗸𝘀

"Parish!" I heard, I turned around and noticed the Guidance Counselor was walking up to me.

I mentally rolled my eyes already knowing what she wanted. She wanted me to come see her and I already knew what she wanted to talk about and I just didn't wanna talk about it.

"When are you going to come by my office?" She asked, I sighed and rested on my right leg.

"I don't know.." I said. "I don't have the time.."

"Ok, so how about this? You come at lunch. I'll get you some food and we can talk. I have something for you.." She informed, I furrowed my eyebrows and looked her up and down.

"Ok.." I said softly. "Will it be food from the cafeteria?" I asked. I didn't have enough money today to pay for my lunch, so I was stuck with the honeybun I stole from the deli this morning.

"No.." She said shaking her head. "I'll get you something from the deli.."

"Ok.." I said with a nod.

"Alright, see you at lunch! Don't forget!" She said walking off backwards, I walked away towards the gym. I had gym class today and thank GOD i had got a shower in before I got to school today.

Also stole me some deodorant and put it on so I don't have to worry about smell anymore. And yes, I steal. YOU WOULD TOO IF YOU WERE IN MY PREDICAMENT.

I walked into the gym room and looked around at all the students who were staring at me, I got nervous.

"Aw lawd, now the class gon be smelling like Philly Cheesesteaks.." Shaunice said. She actually was from Philly but she moved here because her mom got a new job, as a stripper.

"Why you speaking on me?" I asked mugging her.

"Cause I can, what you gon do about it?" She asked.

"Bitch I'a really bust you in yo shit, you on my body mad hard talking bout Philly Cheesesteaks as soon as I walked through the front DOOR!" I said walking further into the class.

"BITCH CAUSE YOU STINK! EVERYBODY KNOW YOU STINK! What the fuck?" She said looking around for laughs but before anybody could laugh, I reached and punched her dead in her mouth.

Cause bitch who you playing with? I'll make you eat them words. She don't know me or my story and tryna talk shit and play? Bitch word to my dead, stop it.

We began fighting and before I could even really start working her the way I wanted to, I got pulled away.  "BITCH YOU DON'T KNOW ME! SPEAK ON WHAT YOU KNOW AND NOT WHAT YOU HEARD!" I yelled as they pulled me out the gym.

I yanked away from the teacher and scowled him.

"NOW YOU WANNA BE A TEACHER? NOW YOU WANNA DO YOUR JOB?" I yelled at him. "WHERE WAS YOU WHEN SHE WAS TRYNA HUMILIATE ME YOU FUCKING CLOWN!"

"Go to the principal's office Parish.." He said calmly.

"FUCK YOU!" I yelled back throwing up my middle finger before walking off.