14.

𝗢𝗠𝗡𝗜𝗦𝗖𝗘𝗡𝗧

Parish and Mahleek laid next to each other as they stared at the ceiling in disbelief. They both laid ass naked considering they just finished having sex.

Mahleek looked over at Parish and bit his lip. He couldn't help but admire her considering she was glowing and had passion marks that he laid on her neck. He didn't care if she wasn't his technically those marks meant something totally different.

"Get out my face." She spoke up, He smirked.

"You look dumb." He said before laughing. "Laying there looking all shocked and shit."

She rolled her eyes with a smile. "Please." She said.

"I'm just saying." He said. "You looking all stuck and shit. You need to get yourself together."

"I am together." She replied softly as she looked at him. The sex helped her mind shift from Afeni and onto something else for the first time in a long time. She was thinking about herself. Her feelings. Her personal thoughts.

She just couldn't believe that she was going to uproot her life and moved far away from home. She didn't want to leave the culture Harlem had. She didn't want to leave the egg, bacon, and cheese sandwiches. She didn't want to leave the teachers back at school. And most of all, she didn't wanna leave Mahleek.

Even though, they argued like cats and dogs. She felt like they really made an connection over the time she spent at his home and she just didn't wanna end things off with a wonder when she would see him again.

"Are you gonna miss me?" She asked before moving around some, his body began to tense. He forgot all about her plan to stay in East Hampton for Afeni.

"You staying fahreal?" He asked with a frown.

"Yeah," She said nodding her head. "I don't wanna leave Afeni down here with these people."

"Ion understand why you can't just get him and go." He said, Parish sighed. She knew they weren't going to let her leave with Afeni without a fight. "Ion want you stay here Pay."

"I have no choice Mahleek." She said shaking her head. "They aren't going to let me take Afeni without a fight. I'm telling you, they are going to play police games. They're either going to get me arrested for kidnapping or take me into their custody."

He just looked. He didn't reply because he had nothing to say because deep down he knew there was a chance he might not be able to see or spend time with Parish for a long time. She didn't need to say it because they already knew.

"I don't wanna leave you either." She said touching his face with a small pout. He huffed and closed his eyes and moving closer towards her. Mahleek just wanted to be near her and under her for as long as he could. He wanted to make the most of small time.

"What you doing?" Her nose was wrinkled as her top lip curled in a mix of confusion and disgust. She wasn't used to him being all touchy and under her. She expected for him to turn his back on her or walk off because of the upsetting news.

"I'm going to sleep." He said with his eyes shut.

"You gotta touch me to do that?" She asked with a frown, he smirked a little before pushing his head into her neck. He left a small passionate kiss on her neck as the smell of perfume filled his nose.