11.

𝗘𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗲𝗺, 𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗬𝗼𝗿𝗸
𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗵 𝗔𝗺𝗮𝗿𝘂 𝗖𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗸𝘀

𝗘𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗲𝗺, 𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗬𝗼𝗿𝗸𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗵 𝗔𝗺𝗮𝗿𝘂 𝗖𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗸𝘀

Me and Afeni laid together on the couch watching television. It was a cold Saturday night and nobody was home but us. We laid here watching the spongebob reruns that Afeni loved to watch.

Mahleek wasn't home at all. He never said where was going but he told me not to open the door for anyone because he was into something currently.

I was exhausted. I didn't want to watch spongebob but everytime I tried to close my eyes Afeni would wake me up expressing that I needed to wake up and pay attention.

"I'm watching Afeni, yeesh.." I said looking at the TV as he pulled on my arm.

"Noooo!" He yelled. "Someone is at door!"

"Ugh.." I said standing up. I opened the door to see the girl from the elevator standing there looking nervous. She looked up and down the hallway anxiously as I stood here.

"Moe, I- Oh.." She said once she noticed it was me. "Is Moe here?" I noticed the small attitude in her voice as she stood there with her arms folded.

"No.." I said shaking my head.

"Well, Can I come in till he gets back?" She asked.

"Not talking to me like that. You can't do a damn thing.." I said before swinging the door but before it could close she caught the door and pushed it back.

"Look, I'm sorry. It's just been a exhausting night and I just really need to come in because I really need to talk to Moe.." She explained, I looked at her.

"Let me call him, hold on.." I said before turning around to see Afeni standing behind me. "Go get my phone for me Bubba.."

He ran over to the couch and grabbed my phone and started pulling it. "Unplug the charger Bubba.."

"So like, thats yall baby?" The girl asked.

"No." I said simply. Afeni brung me the phone and I grabbed it and unlocked it. I quickly dialed Mahleek's number and put my phone up to my ear.

As the phone rang, she stood there looking around all jittery and scared like. I hope nobody beating her ass cause I don't know shit about playing First Aid to no bitch. Especially one who was being rude fa nothing.

"Yo.." I heard.

"Some girl here for you. She say it's a emergency and that she need to talk to you and shit. She wanna come in.." I said looking the girl up and down.