15.

𝗘𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗛𝗮𝗺𝗽𝘁𝗼𝗻, 𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗬𝗼𝗿𝗸
𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗵 𝗔𝗺𝗮𝗿𝘂 𝗖𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗸𝘀
𝗧𝗪𝗢 𝗬𝗘𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥...
𝗙𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿

"It's time for the twerklator! It's time for the twerkalator! Ima shake what my mama gave me! Ima shake my money maker!" I yelled twerking in the mirror cause period

"It's time for the twerklator! It's time for the twerkalator! Ima shake what my mama gave me! Ima shake my money maker!" I yelled twerking in the mirror cause period. It is time for the twerkalator.

I was going back to Harlem to get my stuff from Mahleek's house so I can move back into my mothers house. I haven't talked to him or seen him since he dropped me off that morning before I left. He basically looked me dead in the face, kissed my forehead, nodded and left.

He barely even said anything to me but that morning before we got dressed. He fucked the snot outta me. Like literally, I was crying. I hadn't had anything like that since. His dick was unmatched.

I missed him like crazy but I was with a whole other guy now. His name was Kordell. He was a li black ghetto nigga. He claimed Crip and he moved here from South Harlem two years ago.

He was cool. I liked him.

We wasn't official but we fucked from time to time. Snuck around, helped each other in school, and ate out but we weren't in a relationship. We just- kicked it. I didn't wanna be with him. I wanted to be with Mahleek but y'know how that shit go.

I sat down on my bed and grabbed my phone so I could text him and let him know I was coming to Harlem. I didn't know how he would take it but I hope he was welcoming.

Mahleek

Wassup?
delivered

Someone knocked on my door knocking me out of my thoughts. "Come in!" I yelled throwing my phone on the bed. In walked my sister Franky, she had attitude and purpose now that she had a body. She was a teenager now. Pratically grown.

"You ready to see your boyfriend?" She asked closing the door, I laughed at her. She was obsessed with what Mahleek and Me had. She always wanted to hear stories. She pushed me on multiple occasions to reach out over the years and I just wasn't with it.

I wasn't reaching out to him. He clearly didn't want anything to do with me. Anybody could see it.

"Girl he's not my boyfriend." I said with my hand up.

"But you got deep feelings for him. Remember you told me? Remember you was talking about how he did you that morning before dropped you off?" She asked, I rolled my eyes.

I was drunk and accidentally told her all about what happened between me and him. Ever since then, she won't shut the fuck up about it like she always wanna crack small jokes and ask too many damn questions.