12.

𝗢𝗠𝗡𝗜𝗦𝗖𝗘𝗡𝗧

Parish walked down the hallway and smiled at Mahleeek who was looking at his phone with a mug. Mahleek had been aggravated and angry ever since he heard that Italy would be keeping the baby.

It bothered him viciously because she texted him every single day with updates about the baby. He wasn't sure that the baby was his because she had a boyfriend when he started sleeping with her.

He didn't care if she had one though so he kept sleeping with her. He didn't know if she still had one or when the last time she was with the guy but he knew that there was a chance that the baby wasn't his. And he was holding onto that chance.

"You need to smile," Parish said with a sinister smile. "You look way too angry over there." She said.

"Not today Parish, real talk." He said looking at his phone concerned. He really didn't want a baby with Italy and the fact that she texted him pictures of her nonexistent belly agitated him.

"Why?" She asked with a pout. "I'm in a good mood today. I wanna go back and forth. Ima win today." She said smiling at him as she got breakfast ready for Afeni to eat. She had a very busy day.

"Ion feel like it." He said shaking his head.

"Why?" She asked putting the pancakes in the microwave. She leaned against the counter and looked at Mahleek who was looking at his phone in disbelief.

"This bitch keep sending me this flat ass belly every fucking day. Like this shit so aggravating.." He said, she busted out into laughter. She found the situation funny because she knew that was going to happen.

"I just wanna say I knew this was going to happen. You the one who wanted to keep fucking your neighbors." She said, he mugged her.

She was aggravating him as well. He felt like she needed some friends because she was starting to get annoying always talking to him.

"Where your friends?" He asked looking at her. She turned her lips up at him in disgust. She felt like he was just being so negative today. She usually was the one with a funk but today he had it.

She just wanted to have a good day.

"I don't have any." She said, he huffed.

"Go find some then." He said, she shook her head.

"I don't want too," She replied looking at her fingers. She wished she could get her nails done like everybody else but she didn't have money or a life like everyone else. "Girls are weird."

"Niggas weird too." He replied, she nodded.

"Yup," She said with a laugh. "That's why I rather be by myself." She added. She barely even liked him so she didn't understand why he was suggesting friends to her.

"Ima tell my sister come get you cause you annoying me." He said, She rolled her eyes and mugged him.

"I don't want to go with your sister." She said shaking her head. "Ion want shit to do with her. Ion know her." Parish couldn't trust anyone. She had very bad trust issues and she had them for so long, she didn't know how to trust.