chapter 10

Reagan and Sloane arrived in autopsy where Ducky and Jimmy were talking about the case while waiting for the two agents to come in.

"Hey Mary, Jack" Jimmy greeted them with a smile on his face

"Hey Jimmy" the two agents both said smiling back at him

"So Jimmy..." Reagan started to say
"Kasie told us to come here for the makeover for the undercover mission"

"Yeah right, ok so who go first?" Jimmy asked

Reagan and Sloane exchanged a look and then Jack said
"You go first, I have to check on something I'll be right back when you two are done"

"Ok Jack" Reagan said looking at her kind of wondering what she had in mind but decided not to ask anything because she didn't want to interfere in that since she thought it was none of her business.

Jack left the room and after she left Jimmy said gesturing to the autopsy table
"Ok Mary, sit here"
Reagan sat down on the autopsy table and Jimmy started to create some scars and bruises on her body.

Jimmy created a scar on Reagan's forehead and another one on her right arm.
Then he created some bruises on her left shoulder, on her knees and on her left hip.

After Jimmy finished up his work by putting fewer more details here and ther, Reagan jumped off of the autopsy table and looked at herself in the mirror Jimmy handed her.

"Wow, Jimmy that looks so real" Reagan said looking at the scar on her forehead and running a finger lightly on it

"Thank you Mary. Well after all i do work with even worse injuries on dead bodies every day so it should be hard to mess that up" Jimmy said with a smile on his face

"I guess you're right" she replied and chuckled slightly.

In the meantime Jack headed to her office and took out her phone to call Gibbs, even though some time before she told Reagan that he was right, not seeing him for so long and the fact that he didn't come up to her office that morning, like he was used to do, made her worry a bit.

When Gibbs didn't answer her call she called him again but when he didn't answer also the second call she decided she would have called him later if he wouldn't be there in the afternoon, she was trying not to panic or anything because yeah she was worried but he was a grown man after all and was very capable of taking care of himself but what if he was in trouble?

Jack got out of her office and saw Vance coming towards her

"Hey Leon" Jack greeted him

"Hey Jack, aren't you supposed to be down to autopsy to Jimmy for the makeover?" Vance asked surprised she wasn't in autopsy

"Yeah I know Leon, I was about to go back right now" replied Jack even though she wanted to go ahead talking about what was bothering her and tell Vance about Gibbs.

Before Jack could continue talking Vance noticed that something was bothering her so he asked
"Jack, what's wrong?"

"Well, I am kinda worried about Gibbs, he didn't come to work today and this isn't something he usually does" Jack responded

"Now that you mention it, I haven't hear anything from him but I'm sure there's nothing to worry about"

"Yeah maybe you are right, maybe it's nothing. Anyway Reagan, told him about the undercover mission" she said trying to move the subject of the discussion a little because what if it was something to worry about?

"Yes I know, she first informed me about it before telling him" he confirmed

"That's good"

"Yes it is. Anyway I think you should go now"