- Chapter 24 - Cold Rain

- Aaron's POV -

WHY?! Why would he do this to me?!

Maybe I was a replacement for my old self...

I slowly walk through the cold neighbourhood, my shoes glide against the wet pavement.

I look up into the distance to see a small park ahead, I didn't mind where I was, I just want to get away from everything.

I sat on the dry bench under the trees watching the swings in the park swing to the rhythm of the wind.

After calming down for only a minute, I completely broke down. Tears fell down my face non-stop, the only question going through my head was...

Why?

Why must love be so cruel?...

- Pewds POV - (mins before the kiss)

"Hey Pewds!" Jules said cheerfully,

"Hey" I replied,

"How you doing?" He ask before sitting beside my bed, a bit too close.

"Good" I replied unsure,

Unexpectedly he kissed me!

The blood rush to my face, as I tried to push him away. I heard the door open.

No.

No no no no.

Aaron stood there with an expression I wish would never show on his face. The emotion of pain, of hatred shown so vividly on his face.

Just when Jules broke the kiss, Katie walked over and slapped his face. I wish I could punch him, but I couldn't...

I was too worried about Aaron, just went I was about to speak, Aaron turn on his heel and ran.

"JULES WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?" I yelled, " WHY DID YOU DO THAT!"

"I only did it to tease Aaron" he pouted,

"A tease! Did that reaction look like it was just a tease!" I continued yelling before I realised, I should be going after Aaron,

I pulled the cords that were attached to my body, pain rush through my body but I didn't care, Aaron is hurting more than ever and I need to talk to him.

I rush out of the hospital, I felt the rain pour over my weak frail body,

I ran until I saw a park in the distance, I felt tears falling down my cheek,

"AARON!" I shouted at the top of my lungs, I slowly dragged my feet over to the park.

I'm at my limit, the dizziness came back, the blackness started surrounding me.

"FELIX!" I felt a pair of arms hold me tightly.

"I'm sorry Aaron... Jules forced me an-d I-I coul-dn't do anything.." I stuttered,

"I'm sorry, Felix" Aaron sobbed,

"For what idiot" I chuckled and donked his head,

"Let's get out of the rain" Aaron begged,

"I wanna sleep..." I mumbled,

- Aaron's POV -

I started to panic when Pewds said he wanted to sleep. I quickly called a cab over and told him the address to my house. After getting to house I bridal carried Pewds into the house.

I quickly dried him and changed his clothes.

He's shivering...

I turn on the electric blanket on low and place him slowly on the bed, I took a quick shower. I climbed into the same bed and held Pewds tight throughout the cold night.

~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~

Damn. School is back, so sorry if the chapters are rush.

I'm not so good with school, it's stressful.

And boring...

Bye My Berries!