- Chapter 19 - Friendzone

-Pewds POV-

"Uhh he's just a friend" I said as I decided not to tell him, since we just meet.

I looked up at Aaron, and slowly changed from nervousness to guilt, as I look upon a face of pain.

"Aaron what's wrong?" I asked,

"Nothing, I'm just tired. I'm gonna go to sleep, you can use the guest room next to mine" Aaron spoke slowly as he shuffled upstairs.

"Goodnight" he whispered before entering his room.

I wonder what was wrong? Did I say something? The thing that shocked me the most was the expression he made was exactly the same as Cry's when he's upset.

I went to sleep in the guest room with memories running wild in my mind...

Cry, I miss you...

I woke up to a sound of sadness coming from Aaron's room... 4am... I tip-toed to his room quietly. Tired sobs could be heard echoing down the hall. I put my ear to the cold surface of the wooden door to his room.

"Lov-ve... I miss the cuddles-s we use to d-do when w-we were upse-et..." I heard Aaron as he hiccuped through his sentences,

"But it-t seems t-that I was only-y a friend-d to-o you" Aaron carried on sobbing his words out, who did he love to hurt him this bad?

"I love you... Felix..." I stood shocked wondering if I heard right. Does Aaron love me? But we only just meet and we have never cuddled?

I quickly tip-toed back to bed and closed my eyes...

It's just another Felix... Right...

I felt my heart ache... Why?

I thought before the eyes closed and the my mind shut down.

~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~

Sorry it's short but I can't think of anything to write!

Pffttt I'm pooped.

Bye My Berries!~