- Chapter 6 - Pretty Eyes

- Pewds POV -

"CRY!" I shouted as I desperately try to stop the blood from his wrists, How did this happen? Why did he do this?! I mind yelled as a thousand question ran through my head, problems after problems why don't they stop?! "CRY COME ON!" I quickly pulled out my phone and rang the hospital, they said they'll be here as fast as they can (Sonic Fast! No... Okay -.-") "MINX, KEN!" I yelled from the toilets they must of heard cause the next thing I know is two people running here like crazy, "what's wro-" Minx cut off as she saw me clinging on to Cry, "omg, how did this happen?!" Minx asked "I don't know!" I said as I started to cry, ironic I'm crying for Cry... "No time for crying, did you call the hospital?" Ken asked "yes I did!" I replied while trying to stop crying, "okay good, we need to stop the bleeding" Ken said while running out of the toilets and minutes later coming back with a first aid kit, "how did he even cut himself?!" Minx said anxiously.

She looked around Cry, there on the ground was a piece of mirror covered with dark red blood, she turned to the mirrors, there in the middle was a broken mirror and on the left of the broken mirror was a blood lettering spelling 'MAD' , "Pewds" I heard Minx stutter "yes" I replied as I turned to where she was pointing "wh-a-at is th-at?" I trembled in fear, what happened to Cry.

Shortly after the ambulance arrived and took Cry out the back door so no commotion would happen.

- Time Skip to the hospital -

I waited anxiously in the waiting lounge in the hospital, Minx and Ken left to deal with the blood in the toilets and they said I need rest, but I couldn't, "Felix" the doctor said approaching me "Your friend Cry... he's going to be alright, your other friend helped a lot by stopping the blood from spilling too much." I look at the doctor, and started to cry "thank you! thank you! thank you!" I kept repeating that line, but in my mind the line that was repeating the most was 'Cry is alive', "you may see him inside" the doctor said while smiling, I thanked him one more time and stepped in, his mask was still on, "oh Cry why would you harm yourself?, if you had a problem I'm all ears for you, we're bros we should tell each other things" I whispered "I know Pewds, I'm sorry" I heard a weak voice whisper, I gasped "Cry! omg please don't hurt yourself anymore! Promise me!", "I promise" Cry confirmed...

- Time Skipped -

Cry was finally out of the hospital, but when we got to my house he didn't talked at all, he just went to his room, "Cry? You okay?" I asked "I'm fine" he replied in a mono tone "Cry if you have any problems I'm here to listen to you, okay?" "Okay" yet again he replied with the same tone, I sighed thinking maybe I should leave him alone, I hopped into bed, since it was night time, "Cry, why don't you let me help you?", I whisper and slipped into a deep sleep...

Weeks have gone by and Cry was back to his usually funny and casual self again, we played co-ops together and go out for lunch with Minx and Ken, but one night changed everything, I woke up to a voice...singing? I creeped around the house to see Cry sitting on a chair on the balcony with a guitar, I stood there and listened...

Pretty eyes

Staring back at me so blue and wide

The colors of the summer sky

The colors of the world

If love is blind,

Why do I see you so clearly now?

Perfect vision of our love somehow

You take over my mind

Look up into the galaxy tonight

The stars illuminate the love we make

Cause you and your pretty eyes

You keep me alive, keep me alive

(keep me alive)

Cause you and your pretty eyes

You keep me alive, keep me alive

Pretty eyes

You're the one that keeps up all night

I know

No one else could make me feel this way

I want to look up into the milky way tonight

The sky illuminates the love we make

The love we make so bright

Cause you and your pretty eyes

You keep me alive, keep me alive

(keep me alive)

Cause you and your pretty eyes

You keep me alive, keep me alive

As the moon shines its light on you

Your pretty eyes they glow

Tell me that you'll stay the night

Just stay a while

Owoooooo

Ooohooohoooooo

Oohooowowooo

Cause you and your pretty eyes

You keep me alive, keep me alive

(keep me alive)

Cause you and your pretty eyes

You keep me alive, keep me alive

Cry started to sob, then I heard him whisper something "It hurts to love..." I wonder who Cry loves, that it makes him like this?, I quickly creeped away and went back to my bed, my heart started to ache, Cry loves someone, who is it? My heart ached more... I don't like it... Cry's mine...

~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~

Hehehehe yeah it's terrible chapter isn't it, anyway, video is not mine all credit goes the the person who made it!

Will Pewds even find out who Cry likes? Will he Pewds ever know why Cry carries a poker face doll with him, that I've never mentioned cause I forgot to? Will Filches ever write a good story and not almost write, write as right? NO!

And OMG 200+ and 16 votes, you people must be blind when you finish reading this, cause it's horrible! AH MY EYES!

Warning: May cause blindness!

So bye bye My Berries!~

See you next time!~