- Chapter 17 - Why...

- 10 Years Later -

It's been ten years since Cry has left this world, I still don't know why...

But everytime I think about it, the aches in my heart begin to hurt more, and all my feelings inside that have been bottled up seem to grow inside of me making me emotionally unstable. I everyday, not telling anyone anything, tearing anything that keeping me sane. The only thing that keeps me going is the matching ring on my finger, Why Cry.... Why did you have to leave me...?

Hollow, pained, I'm trying to keep my head high, but I'm dying inside whenever something reminds me of Cry. I may feel alone, like there's no one there for me now that Cry is gone, whether that's true or not. Every day I put on a fake smile so my Bros won't worry about me, but inside I just wants someone to understand, to recognise my loss, to be there for me.

I am always trying me best to be happy, but whenever I see a photo or something related to Cry. It makes me feel sad and lonely like a prisoner in a dungeon that'll never to see light again.

*beep*

A skype call from Ken popped on my screen, I pressed accept, needing some comfort after self pitying...

"Oh Pewds..." Ken mumbled, as he sighed,

"I listen to you talk about it, and I can't imagine what it's like for you. I just can't imagine how hard it must be. I can't really fully understand what you are feeling, but stop mentally harming yourself, Cry would not like this..." Ken said calming as he tried to pursued me,

"I know... But I just can't!" I yelled as I started raising my voice,

"Hey Pewds... It's time" Ken mumbled as he pointed at his watch,

"Oh... right today's 'that' day..." I said as I sniffled,

"Yeah... Bye Pewds" Ken said as he ended the called,

December 25th... Cry...

I got dressed into my black suit and exited the house and got into the car and drove. I sat there for a couple of minutes thinking.....

Cry.... Why?

I got to graveyard where Cry was buried at. It was dark, both the sky and my heart. I started walking by stone graves, worn down by weather. I was staring, not at the grave, but at something: a distant past, a happier time. I wasn't here, in the present, but in the past, replaying every event, every memory of Cry.

One single tear trickled down my face and I brushed it away automatically. My eyes were welling up and I squinted to see and suddenly everything was gushing out. I was crying and sobbing, gulping for breath, hiccupping slightly, covering my face with my hands. 'Come back! I just want you to come back...' I slowed to a wail and then to a whimper, I wasn't even at Cry's grave yet, and I'm breaking down...

Helpless, sinking feeling, wanting to move but feeling so stiff. Everything was slowed down as I slowly got back onto my feet and shuffled towards to Cry's grave, expecting nothing but a tombstone stood a man facing Cry's grave.

"Ex-cuse me?" I stuttered,

"Yes?" The man replied in a deep familiar voice.....

'Cry?'......

~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~

Who is this man!

Super short! Yeah I know....

I'm lazy!

Thank you for 900+ Reads and 40+ Votes! (\>.</)

THANK YOU EVERYONE!

PAT YOURSELVES ON THE BACK!

Bye Bye My Berries!~