- Chapter 13 - Home

- Crys POV -

"Aahh, crap... my butt hurts like hell" I groaned as I slowly sat up on the bed,

"Good morning Sweetie!~" Pewds said as he wrapped his arms around my neck loosely.

"Good morning" I yawned, as I kissed Pewds on the cheek. I started to move a tiny bit, but was hit back by the throbbing pain from my back side.

Pewds seem to notice "Cry, does it hurt?", "No it's okay" I said hiding the pain,

"Cry..." Pewds said as he frowned,

"I'm fine!" I said as I pushed back the pain.

"Cry, you stay in bed, I'll make breakfast" Pewds smiled as he walked out of the bedroom, I sighed as I watched Pewds exit the room. God, I'm loved.

- Pewds POV -

Oh god... I went too rough on Cry last night...

I finished making breakfast, and headed to our room, when I was just about to open the door, I heard talking, Cry's on the phone?

"I know, Mum... Yes, I'll come home soon, I miss you too" *Beep*

I felt guilt running through me, that's right Cry was only coming over for a couple of weeks, but ended staying a lot longer, I keeping him away from his Mum...

I entered the room, and placed Cry's food beside him on the night stand, "Here Cry, your breakfast",

"Pewds, is there something wrong?" Cry asked as he looked into my saddened eyes,

"Hey Cry, do you want to go home?" I asked as I held on my left arm tightly hoping he doesn't.

"I want to go home..." Cry said, I thought so...

"But... I want you to come with me... so you can meet my Mum" Cry said as he continued from his last sentence.

"What?!" I asked confused,

"My Mum knew I was pansexual, and when I told her about you, she got excited and told me to come home" Cry chuckled as I was surprised his Mum wants to meet me!

"Okay! We should start packing, right?" I said as I started grabbing some clothes,

"Yep, but someone was too rough last night that I can't pack" Cry said as he started to eat his breakfast,

"I know! I'll pack for you my Sweetie" as I said that, I immediately regretted it, as grin spread across Cry's face.

"Good, you have one day to pack, and don't worry I've brought the plane tickets already" Cry said as he went back to eating his breakfast.

"You're mean" I whined as I started packing.

The day to go to Florida was has arrived, and I was so nervous.

We arrived at the airport on time. We checked in then we hopped onto the plane, 'Yay' I thought, a long uncomfortable ride to America!

~#~#~#~#~#~

Yes Its short, most of my chapters are short...

Anyway Bye My Berries!~

^ Yes I know its a short A/N too!