- Chapter 22 - Freedom Through Pain

WARNING: Very detailed Self-harm. If this triggers anything for you please skip this chapter!

- Pewds POV -

I fell...

Fell so deep in love with Aaron...

So deep....

I stared at the little box in my hand, and slowly walked to the bathroom and locked the door behind me.

I felt the cold tiles press against my feet as I walked towards the basin. I opened the little box slowly revealing tiny razor blades...

I slowly slid down the bathroom wall and hugged my knees...

Do it, you pathetic idiot...

You know he will never love you...

You're a coward, you don't deserve to be loved...

The voices in my head return once again.

You missed us?

No...

Awwww, but we missed you and your pathetic-self...

Shut up...

He will never love you...

He probably finds you annoying...

He'll never accept you...

I know that already...

I glided the razor over my wrist, then the little silver blade slowly penetrated my soft skin, I took a deep breath as the pain slowly embraced my body then it was quickly replaced with pleasure of the horrid thoughts leaving my mind. I brought my wrist close to my face and watched deep red velvet blood flowed down my arm.

Feels nice doesn't it...

Yeah.

I guided the blade over to my wrist again and slit again and more of my thick blood dripped down my arm and onto the cold tiles of the bathroom. I gradually got use to the pain and just enjoyed the relief that came after it. I went for my third cut until I heard a knock on the door.

"Pewds?"...

Aaron...

"Yes" I said,

"Are you okay? You've been in there for awhile" Aaron asked,

"Why do you care?" I said as tears escaped from my eyes and slowly flowed down the surfaces of my face.

"Pewds what are you doing?" Aaron asked, he tries to open the door.

"GO AWAY!" I yelled,

"Pewds! Please tell me what's wrong?" Aaron asked anxiously,

"What's wrong?! What's wrong is you!" I said I gripped my wrist, ugh it's hurts.

But then it hits me... It's not Aaron's fault... Aaron's doesn't know I like him... I never told him...

"Aaron..." I said quietly, my tears flowed even more as the pain from my wrist began to grow.

"Pewds, if I've done something wrong please tell me..." Aaron sniffed, is he crying?

"I-I Lo-ove you...." I whispered, I can't go on anymore, I should of stop the blood from flowing... Sorry Aaron I should I told you earlier...

"PEWDS!" I hear Aaron yell,

"What's wrong Aaron?" Jules asked,

"Pewds, he locked himself in the bathroom, he's not responding!" Aaron yelled, 'BANG'

"Break the door down with me Jules!" Aaron pleaded,

'BANG' 'BANG' 'BANG'

My eyes started to closed as death grips tight on my fragile body.

The door burst open and Aaron came rushing in with tears running down his face,

Aaron why are you crying?...

You're just like Cry...

'Pewds!'

'Please keep your eyes open!'

'PEWDS!'

Don't worry, I'm just going to take a nap...

I closed my eyes and darkness filled my mind...

A very long nap...

~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~

/)•0•(\ Wow...

For anyone who is going through depression, please remember you're are not alone in this world!~

And whoever the person that is willing to listen to your problems, they're awesome. For the people who keep saying they understand, but they really don't. Remember this!~

We're sick of people telling us that they understand, when they don't.

You don't have to understand.

You just have to believe us. >~<