- Chapter 8 - Sunset

- Crys POV -

After confessing my love for Pewds, we fell asleep on the couch, I look down to a peaceful looking Pewdie, his arms were wrapped around me, and his head was against my chest. 'was this a dream?' I thought, if it is I never want to wake up. I start to get up from the couch, moving Pewds off me and trying to not wake him up, then I slowly shuffled to the kitchen, what to cook...? hmmm since we just started to date, I'll make something special, BREAKFAST IN BED! (with Naked apron 0~0)

- Pewds POV -

I blink my eyes a couple of times to adjust my eyes to the light, oh I slept on the couch? wheres Cry?

"Cry!" I shouted.

"Yeah Sweetie?" he replied, I blush to word Sweetie, oh right me and Cry are going out.

"whatcha ya doing?" I asked, "something, just stay on the couch!" he yelled back.

"Okay!" I replied, as I sat back onto the couch.

Then just in a couple of minutes, Cry came in with an apron on, thats when he took a special twirl showing that he was wearing nothing underneath the apron, I went totally red, I took a good look of Cry head to toe, he had a skinny build, not too skinny though, his skin was very pale as he wasn't a very outside person , "hmmm Cry, nice ass" I said in a sexy tone, well I thought it was sexy, "thank you... master" he purred, then he place some food on the table, then he sat on the ground, he scooped some omelette and put the spoon near my mouth, "Pewds open your mouth!~" Cry purred again, I open my mouth slowly and a delicious taste filled my mouth, he did that a couple of times until there was no more, "was that good?" Cry asked, "It was delicious!!" I said as I went to place a kiss on Cry's lips.

"thanks sweetie" Cry said, while picking up the dirty dish from the table and going t0 the sink, showing his naked back side.

"Hey Cry, are you trying to turn me on? We've only started dating yesterday?" I asked seductively, snaking my arms around Cry's waist.

"Maybe" Cry purred as he turned around to face me, he placed his arms around my neck.

- Crys POV -

Pewds brought his hand up to cup my cheek, his thumb ran along the curve of my cheekbone. We stare into each others eyes before leaning in closer, our lips pushed together, passion crashed through us, as our tongues danced together, we begin to be engulfed in our lustfulness as our kisses become more urgent.

As our lips pulled apart, our breaths come out short, desperate.

"Hey Cry?" Pewds said as he breathes heavily,

"what is it?" I asked, trying to catch my breath too.

"I love you so much" Pewds whispered into my

"I love you too" I whispered back.

"I love you so much, that even if you wear a mask, I don't mind, I'll love you no matter what you look like, I'll wait for you to show your face to me when you want, okay?" Pewds whispered,

I replied back with a simple word "okay"...

As we settle back down to the couch, Pewds tells me about a place that only he knows that he wants to show me.

"sure Pewds, I'd like to go to this place, it will be our special spot for us" I answered Pewds as he sat there wanting an answer.

"Yes, we'll wait till sunset, thats the best time" Pewds said as he shot up to grab some games, he looked at me and i nodded.

- Time skip to sunset time -

We exited out of the car to our special spot, we walked for a couple of minutes till we reached the edge of hill near the shores, we sat down beside each other and intertwined our fingers together and cuddled, my head nestled in the crook of Pewds neck, we watched the sun slowly going down the horizon. As it went down, the burning light of the sun got duller. The sun's orange was mingling with the light blue color of the sky and produced contrast of beautiful colors. The waves of the sea also seemed to have changed there colors. The water was sparkling like diamonds. The pleasant breeze had a refreshing smell and a hint of the salty sand and the sound of waves crashing against the smooth rocks below, we sat rested on the high hill until the sun completely set.

We started to drive home, talking about the sunset, how beautiful the spot was, and some little questions about each other, we had a quick dinner before hopping into bed together in the same bed, we huddled until we both fell into a deep sleep for the next day...

~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~

I tried to describe things more, and LOL naked apron.

Hope you like the french kissing scene.

I had "fun" writing it!~

This chapter was half written so I thought I would finish it /)>.</)

So Bye My Berries!~

Till Next Time...