- Chapter 12 - The First Time

A/N : Thanks to my friend who helped me write this! :) Look how tiny Pewdie is!

WARNING: SMUT ALERT MATE! IF YOU DONT LIKE IT GET THE OUT OF HERE! If you do like it, enjoy this chapter.

On with Da story!~

/)>~</)

~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~~#~#~

- Pewds POV -

Its been months since me and Cry have started dating. It was September 21st, our 5th anniversary.

They decided to go out and get on the piss, so they went to a party at Ken's place, he had heaps of alcohol, but Cry didn't want any, he was tired and couldn't be bother drinking as it would stuff him up for another day . I got some drinks, then me and Cry headed over to a couch in the far corner of the room. I started to snuggle up to Cry on the couch by putting my arms around him. I kissed him on the cheek, Cry blushed from ear to ear. It was so adorable. I'm so in love with him, and wish we were alone right now, there I knew that something was going to happen tonight ...

The party was loud, but I was so focused on Cry, with his bright blue eyes, showing his life story. The pain, the happiness, all the things that have ever happened to him. I placed my hand on his knee. I couldn't wait for when we get home.

A few hours have gone past, we just talked and socialised with all the people we knew at the party. "Hey Cry, wanna go home?" I asked seductively, at first he was confused, but then realised what he was in for. I didn't know if Cry was ready but I defiantly was prepared for what is going to happen.

On the way home, I kept smiling. I couldn't stop, I was so keen, so prepared. We got to our house and ran hand-in-hand into the house, slamming the door behind us, so loud that the neighbourhood could probably hear it. I dragged Cry up stairs and entered our room.

I pushed Cry up against the wall roughly as I crashed our lips together, I slowly kissed down his neck, and listened to Cry breathing heavily as I pinpoint his sweet spot,

"Cry, are you okay with this?" I asked as I didn't want to pressure Cry into anything,

"As long as you're happy, I'm fine with anything" Cry panted as he tried to catch his breath, I embraced him softy. I slipped his clothes off and he stripped my clothes off, then started making my way down his torso with little kisses down to his waistline. I rubbed his coming hard-on through his underwear. Slowly a wet spot started showing on the surface of his underwear. I slipped my hand into his underwear, slowly rubbing his member up and down. Pre-cum started coming out from the tip.

"Cry, you're wet down here" I teased him,

"It's ca-ause you mad-de me like t-this" Cry said as he twitched, to every move I did to his member.

"Oh Cry, you're so cute" I whispered into his ear making him shiver,

I picked Cry up bridal style, and walked towards the bed, and laid him down gently onto the soft mattress.

"wait here, Cry" I said seductively, I headed to my draw to grab some lube, I need to prepare him, so it doesn't hurt. I walk back to the bed, and sat on the bed so my legs were stretched out, I patted my lap and ask Cry to sit on me and face me, I felt his member rub on my stomach as he moved around.

I slowly insert a one finger into his entrance, "Ngh" Cry moaned,

"does it hurt?" I asked,

"no, it just feels strange, Ngh" he moaned again, as I circle my finger in him,

After awhile, I inserted two more fingers. I twirled my fingers time to time, to loosen him.

"Cry, I'm putting it in now" I whisper lustfully into his ear,

"Hurry" Cry said huffing as he got on his hands and knees, and spread his entrance with two fingers, in front of me eagerly.

I felt the blood rush to my head as I forcefully entered Cry, I couldn't stop, that expression was so lustful.

"Ahhhhh!~ So good Pewds!~" Cry moaned out loud,

"Ngh, Cry you're so tight" I stuttered, catching my breath as I thrusted into Cry. I started rubbing his member, as I did that, his inside tightened around my member.

"Ahhhh, Ngh!~ Pew-wds!~" Cry gasped as he moaned,

"Cr-ry, I'm c-com-ming!",

"me too!~" Cry groaned as me and him both climaxed together. We both collapsed onto the bed,

"that was amazing Pewds" Cry whisper, as he heavily breathed in and out,

"I love you" Cry continued and snuggled closer into body,

"I love you too" I whispered back, as I tried to catch my breath.

As I held Cry in my arms, I heard soft snores coming from beside me. I turn my head to face Cry sleeping face, I studied his face for awhile, his face was adorable, he had such smooth skin, with a small pointed nose, and sort of long eyelashes. I placed a small kiss on the surface of his forehead before falling asleep myself, holding my love in my arms.

~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~

ITS NOT FLUFFY ANYMORE! ITS BEEN TAINTED!

HOT HOT HOT!

Annnnnnyyywayyyy.... Hope you enjoyed it, more than I enjoyed writing it...

ITS ALL FOR YYYOOOUUUUUU GUYS!~

If it didn't turn you on, thats your problem!

Bye My Berries!~