- Chapter 11 - Ex Meets Current

- Pewds POV -

Me and Cry went to the mall to buy some food for lunch.

"RYAN!" I heard someone shout, Ryan? They're not calling for Cry right?

"OI RYAN TURN AROUND!" a female called,

"Bree?" I heard Cry say, as he turned on his heels to face a girl with dyed black hair with a slim body, and blue eyes.

"Bree!" Cry shouted as he ran up to the girl called Bree and gave her a hug, "and?" I heard another voice,

"Katie!" yet again another girl called Katie with brown hair and brown eyes, "and?" are you serious another girl?

"Emma!" Great another girl that Cry knows... Wait, am I jealous? as the other girl with dirty blonde hair with light blue eyes called Emma runs up to Cry for a hug.

"Pewds, these are my friends" Cry said happily, "OI! you forgot me!" shouted another girl with ginger hair and blue sparkling eyes, UGHHH "Monique, I'm sorry!" Cry said apologising, what is he? a womaniser?! OMFG! I am jealous!

"Hey Pewds, this is Katie, Emma, and Monique, my childhood friends and this is Bree my ex, also childhood friend."

"Hey Pewds!" Bree said enthusiastically.

"Hey... Cry can we go?" I said as I tried to keep my anger in.

"Pewds don't worry we broke up ages ago, cause we just wanted to be friends again, we don't have those feelings for each other" Cry said as he tried to reassure me.

"Yeah, don't worry Pewds" Bree said confirming it.

"wait, how do you know about us?" I asked worrying.

"Your lover boy here, likes to talk about you" she said making me blush as I turned to Cry, so cute his face was completely flushed.

"Also... Why are you girls here in Sweden? Are you following me?" Cry asked the group of giggling girls.

"No, we're just going around to places in the world to find fun! We didn't even know you went to Sweden until you started talking about you and him" Emma said as she laughed.

"Oh" Cry said.

We decided to go shopping around the mall, I started getting along with Bree, Emma and Monique, while strangely Katie kept staring at me, but not just staring more like glaring at me... Nah I must be imagining things. Bree told me a lot about Cry, when he was a child and stuff, I was sort of jealous, because they knew him when he was younger. She also gave information about dating, it was a big help. Emma told me how Cry mistakenly dyed his hair purple instead of blue, before dying it back to ginger. After shopping, I thought I would invite the girls over to our house for some games. When we got home we played a couple of multiplayer games together, but weirdly Katie sat out on all the games. After the games, the girls said they would make dinner, we tried to refuse because they're our guest but they insisted. Cry joked around and yelled to the girls,

"Woman, make me a sandwich!" while Cry was giggling, surprisingly, Katie came out from the kitchen with a sandwich, and placed it in front of Cry.

"Oh wow, Thanks Katie, you didn't have to do this" Cry said surprised, she blushed and smiled at Cry, but then she turned her head to face me, with a stuck-up grin stretched across her face, then glared daggers at me, and soon after walked away.

'Whats her problem?' I thought, after about 40 minutes the girls came out with delicious looking food, I watched Katie as she walked in, she seemed to be showing off cleavage more than before, and I defiantly noticed it. She placed the plate of food she was carrying, in front of Cry while leading down showing even more cleavage. I didn't care cause I trusted Cry, until Cry started blushing, He knew she was seducing him? And he's not doing anything?!

I couldn't stand being at the dining table anymore, so I quickly left the table without looking back and went into my room.

- Katie's POV -

A smile grew on my face as Pewds left the table, but slowly disappeared when Cry started to worry.

"Pewds?" Cry said as he started to get up from the table.

"He's probably just tired, Cry" I said trying to reassure him.

"No, somethings wrong with him, I know" Cry said as he tugged away from my grip,

"He probably just need some alone time" I said as I started to panic,

"No Katie, no one ever wants to be alone at these sort of time!" Cry yelled, everyone was silent, Cry never yells.

"Please can you guys leave?" Cry mumbled as he walked towards Pewds room.

"Come on Katie lets go" Bree said. Emma called a cab, after a couple of minutes the cabbed arrived, 'Cry will be mine' I thought as I faced their house, and entered the cab.

- Crys POV -

"Pewds, whats wrong?" I asked as I slowly entered the room, I got no response, "Pew-" I got cut off when I heard sniffling, "Oh, Pewds" I said as I walked over to the bed, and hug Pewds, he was shaking so much.
"w-why did-n't y-you push h-her away!" I heard Pewds say as his voice slowly broke. "What'd you mean?" I said confused, "She was obviously seducing you!" Pewds yelled as tears keep flowing out his eyes,

"Pewds do you not trust me! I would never cheat on you!" I yelled back feeling betrayed,

"I do trust you, but you were blushing and you weren't pushing her away!" he said as more tears escape,

"I-I-" I knew I was wrong to for not doing anything. "I-I'm sorry Pewds" I said as tears start to creep up.

I embraced my love in my arms as we cried together, first Pewds was comforting me, now I'm comforting him.

"It's okay Cry, I'm sorry too for overreacting" Pewds whispered as pewds slowly drifted off the sleep,

"I love you" I whispered back into his ears, before I was slowly consumed by darkness too. I love you so much...

If I ever lose you... It'd be my last day of happiness...

So don't ever leave me...

Ever...

~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~

Hah! I'm so lame!

Whatever!

-Thanks to my friends for being in this story!

Bye My Berries!