- Chapter 16 - Propose surpose?

- Crys POV -

I don't have alot of time...

I need to tell Pewds...

It's Christmas now. It's been 6 days since the car accident. And in those days, I've been busy...

Buying matching rings...

Bouquet Roses...

And many other stuff...

Since it was Christmas a lots of shops have been closed for today... That didn't matter... I was ready.

I sneaked out of bed and exited the house with a wheel barrel. I know weird right? but I had too much too carry!

I placed everything into the car. Yes even the wheel barrel and drove to our special place...

- Pewds POV -

I woke up from noises from coming outside, I felt the cold side of the bed where Cry would usually lie. 'Where's Cry?' I thought, I slowly moved out of bed and shuffled downstairs,

"Cry?" I called no response was to be heard,

"Cry?!" I started to panic. I begun to worry as I walked around the house, until I saw a gleam of light from the living room, I walked towards the light and saw a note under a lamp on the coffee table, I felt relieved knowing Cry wasn't in danger. I shuffled to the note and picked it up.

'Dear Felix,

If you are reading this please called this number at 11:00pm

- [Insert Number Here] -

Mention the code CPT when they pick up the call, after that wait in the house until a man called Russ arrives at the door.

I love you Felix, I can truly die happily now. (._.)'

"I love you too" I whispered, 'truly die happily now', What does Cry mean by that? I shrugged it off thinking Cry must love me so much. I looked at the time 10:58pm... Oh I should call that number now, as I dialled it into my phone.

*Ring ring... Ring ring...* *Click* "Hello?" asked a man on the other side of the call,

"Umm CPT?" I mumbled into the phone,

"Oh Okay, I'll be there soon" He said as he dropped the call. Cry, what are you up to...? I went back upstairs to get change, I'm guessing its going to be formal, so I went to my wardrobe and looked for my suit, after getting dressed I heard a knock on the door. I hurried down the stairs to the front door slipping my shoes on at the same time. I slowly opened a door revealing a man in a suit, and behind him a limo?!

"Hello, you must be Felix, my name is Russ" The man introduced himself, he walked towards the limo and opened the door for me as I followed him, I allowed myself into the limo as he hopped in himself. We drove for sometime, it's like we were going nowhere, just darkness followed us. I opened the window a little as it got a bit stuffy. The smell of the sea could be smelt from here. I see trees around us as the moon gleams on them. Suddenly the limo stop, and Russ hopped out of his seat and gently opened my door, "Follow the light through the forest" Russ instructed, I found it weird, but his face looked sad and depressed, I could just see it from the moon's light reflecting off of him... Why?

'I'm sorry Pewds...' I thought I heard someone whisper as the wind howled, Whats going on?...

I turned to the forest and started walking towards the bright light as I go closer, the lights seemed to be Christmas light. This place...

Oh my god...

It's our special place...

When I got nearer to the cliff edge of our special place, there sat a christmas tree shining brightly, and there also sat a handsome man, my love, Cry...

- Crys POV -

I heard rustling from the forest behind me as I faced the sea.

Time is running out...

"Cry" I heard Pewds gasp out,

"Pewds" I whispered as I stood up and turned to look at Pewds.

Pewds started walking towards and embraced me into a tight hug, after awhile I pulled away gently, and slowly kneeled on one knee on the ground and pulled out a small velvet box,

"Oh my god... Cry..." Pewds stuttered as he started to cry,

"Pewds... If I had to choose between breathing and loving you, I would use my last breath to say, I love you. Will you marry me?" I asked as I felt tears creeping up.

"Cry, Oh yes! I will!" Pewds yelled as he hugged me as I slowly got up. I gently slipped the matching ring on Pewds while he slipped a ring on my finger,

"I love you Cry" Pewds whispered into my ear,

"I love you too" I whispered back, we slowly lean closer together and our lips softly clashed together after we broke apart from the kiss, I stared into Pewds eyes, 'this is the last time together' I thought...

"I surely must be the most happiest man on earth" Pewds said as he snuggled into my chest,

"Me too... I never thought I could ever be this happy" I whispered,

"Thank you... I'm glad I was able to live this long..." I finished as I slowly slipped unconscious,

"Come on Cry, you're not saying all that stu-" Pewds got cut off...

"Cry? CRY?!" Pewds yelled as he shook my body, "wake up! Don't leave me!"

'I'm sorry' I thought as I fell into darkness...

'Goodbye my love....'

'I'll miss you....'

Clock strikes 12.... Christmas is Over...

~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~

Sorry If it was sad T^T

Anyway if you don't know whats going on, Heres a short explanation:

He saved a boy, the boy ended up letting Cry use his life so he could propose to Pewds, but Cry felt bad to keep using his life, so when he finally proposes, he falls dead and the life gets transferred back to the boy...

So yeahhhhhh..... Bye My Berries!~