- Chapter 14 - Meeting Cry's Mum

- Pewds POV -

I'm so nervous, I'm standing in front of Cry's house.

"stop being so nervous" Cry said patting my back, "She's not scary",

We stepped up to the front door and rang the bell, "Cry! You're home!" called a fairly young lady as she step to the side to let us in.

"Felix, this is Ashleigh my Mum, Mum this is Felix" Cry said as a quick introduction,

"this is your Mum, but she looks so young" I said astonished,

"awww, you're making me blush" she teased,

I face palmed myself so hard, it made my face go red.

"So this is the lucky one?" she nudged Cry,

"Yep" Cry chuckled,

"Hey Cry's the lucky one, not just anyone can get a guy as fabulous as me!" I whined as I posed with my fabulousness.

"He's a keeper" Ashleigh teased again,

"Muuuuummmm" Cry whined, "I'm going to go have a shower"

"Hey Felix wanna see Ryan when he was a baby?" Ashleigh asked,

"okay" I said chuckling.

After a while of showing me Ryan as a naked baby, Ashleigh starting laughing, a turn to see what she was pointing at, and there stood a embarrassed Cry, sulking.

"MUM!" Cry yelled "That's soooooo embarrassing!" he said as he took the album out of her hands.

"awwww Cry you're ruining my bonding time with your future husband!" I blushed at that sentence so did Cry,

"you guys are soooo innocence" Man she likes teasing...

"well then you guys must be tired, Pewds you can sleep in Cry's room, don't do anything naughty now!" Ashleigh with a innocence smile, and walked up stairs.

"Come on Pewds lets go to sleep" Cry said as he started blushing even more.

We go into bed together, because we wanted to cuddle.

I snaked my arms around Cry and slowly fell asleep.

After a couple of days of getting to know Cry's Mum, we decide to go home.

We said our goodbyes to her, and left to the airport.

~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~

Yep SUPER short didn't know what t0 write again...

Sorry if you guys wanted more...

Bye Berries...