-Chapter 2- Masked Man

- Crys POV -

I ended the call with Pewds, and went onto the Internet to look for the most earliest plane rides to Sweden, the most earliest was in 2 hours but it was expensive and was first class, while all the cheap rides were all next week, I guess I'll enjoy a 10 hour flight to Sweden while I'm at it. Once the ticket was brought I printed the ticket out and started packing.

- Pewds POV -

I woke up from the noise of my phone ringing, it was a text from Cry.

-'I'm getting onto my plane, I'll be in Sweden in about 10 hours, could you pick me up? (.__. )' -Cry

-'Sure, text me when you have landed' -Pewds

I hopped out of bed and walked to the bathroom, then I realised how much of a mess I was when I look into mirror, 'oh god' I thought to myself, "I need to clean myself off" I mumbled as I took my clothes off and walked into the shower, once I cleaned myself, I hopped out of the shower and wrapped myself in a fluffy white towel, drying myself off. I slowly walked into my bedroom, putting on my clean clothes on. Looking around I notice my house was a total mess, I don't think Cry would enjoy a messy house, I groaned and began to clean.

- Crys POV -

My planes landed and my legs are still numb, I head over to the converter belt to get my luggage, I get odd stares from people around me, but eh I'm use to getting stares, I always felt protected behind this mask, oh and the one that gave me this mask and my doll was my mum, she gave it to me when I was 6 years old, I still wear this mask and carry this toy, because I get this feeling that I'm protected at any time and place.

- Pewds POV -

I hear my phone ring when I just finished cleaning, I walked over to see a text from Cry.

-'I've landed and gotten my luggage I'll wait at the front of the airport for you!' -Cry

-'Okay, I'll be there soon Cry, try to find a person wearing green headphones!' -Pewds

-'Okay, Notice me Senpai!~' -Cry

I laugh at the last text, then. Placed it into my pocket, and headed to my car, good thing the airport in only about 10 minutes away. Once I reached the airport I parked my car in a spot at the parking and looked for Cry, and there sat a masked man.

- Crys POV -

"Cry!" I heard a familiar voice call my name,

"Cry!", I looked up, there stood a dirty blonde hair fellow, wearing green headphones,

"Pewds!" I called, as I hugged him for a good couple of minutes.

I blushed deeply for hugging him for so long, I'm glad my mask is on,

"come on Cry, my lets get to my house" said Pewds, taking one of my suitcases, I tried to oppose but he ran off to his car before I could say anything, so I just chuckled and followed him.

~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~

Thank you for anyone who is reading this, and sorry for the horrible writing, cause like I SUCK and I mean SUCK at writing!

/)>w<(\