instruction | bbangnyu (18+)

Sitting down on one bed, Kevin, Sunwoo, and Changmin spoke together. On the other bed, sat Chanhee and Younghoon. 

Kevin turned to Younghoon and spoke, "Hey, you've done it before, right?"

Younghoon's eyebrows raised and he let out a small chuckle, "A couple of times, yeah. Why?"

Kevin turned to the two on his side, and tried to give them a look saying, "You say it for me."

Sunwoo sighed and spoke for him, "He wants to know if you can teach us how to be gentle with someone for their first time."

Younghoon was a bit surprised, but he rolled with it, "How would I even teach you? What, do you want me to use one of you as an example?"

The three of them looked towards a certain person in the room. Chanhee. He looked up from his phone to the stares.

"Why are you all staring at me?" He hadn't heard the conversation. Younghoon smiled at how clueless he was, putting a hand on his shoulder. He looked at him with a confused look on his face and was instantly met with a pair of lips on his. His eyes went wide, dropping his phone onto the floor. 

After Younghoon's lips left Chanhee's, he looked at the shocked boy and smiled. 

A clear red on his cheeks, Chanhee was shocked, "What..."

Younghoon massaged the boy's shoulder, and looked him straight in the eyes, "Could you do me a favor real quick? I'll only do it with your consent."

Chanhee looked to his side, seeing the faces of the other three, sensing something was going to happen. He looked back at Younghoon and sighed. He nodded, waiting for the request.

"Can you bottom for me right now?"

Chanhee's eyes widened as far as they could go, his cheeks instantly becoming extremely red. He couldn't open his mouth, shock overtaking his ability to talk.

When he finally regained his voice, he looked down at the sheets below him, "I guess... I could."

Younghoon smiled, patting him on the head, "Are you sure? I don't wanna do this against your will."

Chanhee thought for a second, and then slowly nodded. He hadn't expected this, but he figured it would be alright to do. 

"Lay back on the bed for me, okay?" Younghoon asked, seeing that the boy was a little nervous. 

Taking off his shoes, he settled himself down on the bed. His heart was pounding in his chest, not expecting this but also somewhat excited. Younghoon took off his shoes as well, slowly climbing over the boy. He noticed Chanhee's hands holding tightly onto his shirt. He put a hand over them, looking up at his face and smiling.

"Hey, I'll make sure it doesn't hurt. I'll be extra gentle, okay?" Younghoon spoke, seeing Chanhee slowly calm down. 

"I'll try my best not to freak out..." Chanhee spoke, earning a soft smile from the older.

"Alright, first things first. Reassurance is key. Make sure to tell them it won't hurt, because the way I teach you, it feels like nothing hurts at all."

Younghoon turned to Chanhee, leaning down and putting his face close to his, "Kiss them softly at first, and gradually change your speed."

Chanhee didn't expect that he was going to hear exactly what Younghoon would do to him. In a way, it prepared him more for what would come next. Younghoon gently placed his lips on Chanhee's, connecting and disconnecting their lips a couple of times.

The three boys watched closely, knowing that Younghoon would be extremely gentle, considering it was Choi Chanhee under him.

Chanhee felt a wet feeling on his lips, realizing that it was Younghoon's tongue. He opened his lips, allowing Younghoon's tongue to slip inside of his mouth. He whined at the feeling of being explored. His fingers becoming tightly clenched on Younghoon's sleeve, Chanhee felt a strange feeling in his stomach.