the tune of love | sunkyu

Finishing with their photoshoot, Sunwoo and Changmin walked into their shared dorm room. Changmin still hadn't changed out of his outfit, finding it surprisingly comfy, also suiting him well. 

Sunwoo had walked into the bathroom to brush his teeth, and Changmin walked into the living room, sitting on the bed. A tear slipped from his eye.

C h a n g m i n ' s   o u t f  i t

C h a n g m i n ' s   o u t f  i t . 

He had felt rather sad that day, having a rough time with his facial expression during the shoot. It was close to the anniversary of their friendship, and they would be busy with different schedules. They couldn't celebrate it like they had done the year before.

He couldn't hide the fact either, that his heart grew for Sunwoo in the past years. The smallest things he did would make his heart beat in ways he had never even known possible. It was really his first time experiencing a love so strong. 

Changmin walked over to Sunwoo, looking into his eyes. 

"Why're you looking at me like that?" Sunwoo asked, his eyes going so wide that he looked innocent and clueless. 

"I'm just a little sad, that's all," Changmin replied, feeling his hand being gently held. He looked up at the younger. Sunwoo placed his hand gently on his face, caressing right under his eyes. Changmin's tears gathered in his eyes and fell off of his cheeks gracefully, relaxing into the hand on his face. 

"It's because we can't celebrate our anniversary together, isn't it?" He asked, a soft but worried look on his face.

Changmin nodded, putting his hand against Sunwoo's hand. Sunwoo smiled worriedly, bringing the boy closer to him. He put both of his hands on the older's face, wiping his tears.

"I just... I... I can't seem to hide it anymore," Changmin cried, feeling the gentle touch of the one he loved so deeply. He still managed to look him in the eyes through the blurriness of tears and felt himself being pulled into a hug. 

"I know you. I already know," Sunwoo spoke, knowing his feelings a long time ago. Changmin cried into the embrace, gripping tightly onto his shirt.

"Don't cry, you're in my arms right now, aren't you?"

Changmin sniffed, his hands holding Sunwoo's shoulders from his back while he cried on his chest. Sunwoo stroked the back of his head, kissing him softly on the forehead. 

"I've known how you felt since a long time ago. I thought you'd see that I felt the same, but I understand that's hard," Sunwoo spoke in a honey-sweet voice, melting Changmin's heart. Changmin backed away from the younger's chest, wiping his tears.

"I guess it's really true that people are blinded by love," Changmin giggled, still wiping his tears and sniffing because of his stuffy nose. 

Sunwoo smiled, putting his hands on the boy's shoulders and kissing him again on the forehead, "Well, you know now. That's enough for me."

They stared at each other for a long time, Changmin's hands laying on top of Sunwoo's.

"Goddamnit, I love you so much," Sunwoo spoke, seeing the cute shade of blush on the older's cheeks.

"I love you," Changmin spoke, smiling at the one in front of him. He knew that from then on, there would no longer be sorrowful moments between the two of them.