fight for dominance | bbangnyu (18+)

song for chapter: daddy issues - the neighborhood

Fair warning: Lots of dirty talk, daddy kink, choking, very fuckin rough lmao

You've been warned >:(

Another game of spin the bottle. They played the game a lot, changing the rules sometimes. This time, whoever got paired together had to fight for dominance. You turn submissive, you lose. Simple.

Younghoon and Chanhee landed on each other and Chanhee smirked. Younghoon had always won with the other members, but Chanhee had a winning streak as well. Chanhee got up first, walking over to Younghoon and lifting his chin with his fingers.

"You're gonna lose today," He said in a sensual whisper. 

Younghoon scoffed, pulling him down onto his lap, "You sure about that, Princess?"

Chanhee chuckled mischievously, getting out of his lap and pulling him up to stand. He pressed the boy against the wall. Pinching the spot he knew made the older weak, he watched as Younghoon struggled to stay on his feet. 

"Aw, you're gonna lose already? That's no fun," Chanhee spoke, taunting him. Younghoon groaned and pushed Chanhee into the wall. Picking him up by his thighs, Younghoon put his face in the younger boy's neck.

"I think you're the one losing today," Younghoon spoke, making the rest of the boys in the room collectively say 'oooo.'

"Is that right?" Chanhee smirked, pulling himself up and somehow flipping Younghoon to the ground. Chanhee remained on top of him, pinning his arms down to the floor, "I know you can't resist me."

Younghoon almost bit his lip. He hated to admit it, but Chanhee was really hot at that moment.

"I'm not losing this game today."

"You sure?" Chanhee moved his hand down to the boy's bulge, "Because you're hard right now."

All of the boys knew how aggressive and dominant Chanhee could be, but this was downright crazy. They didn't know how competitive he could get, because no one had ever lasted this long with him. 

Chanhee pressed his hand down on the boy's bulge, watching Younghoon bite his lip. Younghoon tried to use his arms to push Chanhee over, but Chanhee had a firm grip on his body. It didn't help that Younghoon was becoming weak by his actions.

"C-Chanhee," Younghoon growled, his arms not being able to move.

Chanhee frowned, grabbing the boy's face, "Tell me. Are you gonna be a good boy and stay down for daddy?"

Everyone in the room gasped. Chanhee had never used terminology like that before, he usually never had to get that far anyway before the submissives gave in.

Younghoon couldn't speak, feeling Chanhee's hand slowly start to unbutton his shirt.

Chanhee used his thumb to wipe the boy's saliva off his lips, "You're drooling at the thought of me wrecking you, baby."

Younghoon whined as Chanhee continued to outline his lips, his fingers becoming wet from the sheer amount of salivation going on. Chanhee unzipped the older's pants, pulling them down with one hand. 

"Look at you, just begging to be devoured. All by my hands, my mouth," Chanhee paused, leaning up to his ear, whispering, "my body."

Younghoon shivered in his grip, the whisper was the final hit to him. He whimpered, shutting his eyes and squirming around. He couldn't control what his body was doing, he just knew he wanted some feeling of friction.