the beautifully cruel world | kyunyu

song for this chapter - (sun mountain by david baron)

Chanhee walked into the room, placing his arms gently around Changmin's soft-skinned neck. Although there were no grins, the two of them knew that deep down, their minds were at peace. Chanhee looked deeply into his eyes, feeling Changmin's hands softly place themselves around his waist. Their foreheads were placed gently together, only the sound of their breathing filling each other's ears. 

As they both traveled around the room slowly, their eyes closed in the plentiful feeling. The two spun around as they swayed back and forth, their love being nearly physically felt in their bodies. Correction, it was being felt. In their hearts, the pounding in their chests felt like the booming of drums in a gentle rhythm. The song of two hearts' attachment. The song of soulmates being found.

Putting his arms around his lower body, Changmin lifted him up, soon setting him down on the dresser. Their eyes seemed to line up perfectly with each other, allowing the calm feeling to grow. Chanhee brought his hands slowly up against Changmin's face, shedding a tear from his eye. Changmin wiped it off with his thumb, with the slightest of touch. 

Resting his hand on the boy's face, Chanhee closed his eyes and felt the soft touch of his love.

Changmin leaned up, delicately coupling their lips. The feeling was something of no other. The final understanding of their true affection towards each other. The rivers flowing down the beautifully smooth skin, the redness of their eyes hidden by their closed eyelids. A love's cry.

Backing away from the kiss, Chanhee looked him in the eyes as they cried out, "I love you."

Because love may sometimes never be expressed in words, but in the way your eyes gaze upon the one you love.

A/N: I know this one was short, sorry. I didn't have much inspiration and wanted to write something at least. I hope you liked it. <3