morning hangovers | juwoo (18+)

After a long night of celebration of their first-place win, Sunwoo had gotten drunk accidentally. He had thought that what he was drinking was regular fruit punch, but he hadn't realized it had alcohol in it. Since Sunwoo was quite a lightweight, he got drunk in a matter of minutes. Juyeon had to carry him back to their dorms on his back.

When they got back, Sunwoo went to Juyeon's bed and refused to move. Juyeon just decided he would sleep in the same bed and take care of Sunwoo's hangover in the morning. 

***

Sunwoo's eyes fluttered open and a pounding headache attacked him. He groaned and held his head in his hands. 

Juyeon looked at his shoulder and put his phone down, "Do you remember what happened last night?"

Sunwoo shook his head, "No. Now please shush, because my head hurts like shit."

Juyeon raised an eyebrow and sighed, looking at his phone again, "Well, I could give you the hangover medicine I bought for you but I guess you don't want it."

Sunwoo looked up at him with pleading eyes, "Please. I need that more than anything right now."

Juyeon smiled, getting up to get the medicine he had bought before Sunwoo woke up. Sunwoo laid in bed, massaging his temples in hopes to get the headache to go away. His eyes were tightly shut, his headache becoming worse by the second. He was desperate for the medicine.

Juyeon came back, noticing the boy rolling around and whimpering as he clutched his head in his hands. He sat down next to him and opened the packet of small pills. Sunwoo sat up and opened his mouth so he could be fed the pills. He didn't want to remove his hands from his temples, knowing that the headache would just get worse.

His eyes were still shut, waiting for the pill. When it took longer than he expected, he spoke in an annoyed voice, "Why are you taking so lo-"

He was cut off by a pair of lips on his. He made a noise out of confusion, opening his eyes and looking at the face right in front of him. Before he could disconnect their lips, he felt Juyeon's tongue pushing through his lips. He whined, feeling water pour into his mouth from Juyeon's mouth. 

He then figured out what was going on. 

He closed his eyes and let it happen. 

Sunwoo felt two circular items in his mouth, figuring that they were the hangover pills. He swallowed it as Juyeon pushed more of the water in his mouth into Sunwoo's. He took gulps over and over again, having water mixed with Juyeon's saliva pushed into his throat. When Juyeon's mouth finally ran dry, he disconnected their lips with a clicking noise. 

Sunwoo panted, coughing a little from all the... exercise that his mouth had just done.

"What the hell was that?" Sunwoo asked, the headache being the least of his problems.

"You wanted the pill, I gave it to you," Juyeon spoke like nothing had happened.

Sunwoo looked at his eyes, trying to figure out the true intention of him. But before he could, he felt something about his body shift. He felt uncomfortable all of a sudden, and his eyes darted around in nervousness. He couldn't figure out what was wrong.

"W-What did you just give me?" Sunwoo asked, his voice stuttering a little bit.

"The hangover pill. What else would I give you?" Juyeon asked once again, trying to seem clueless, even though anyone could tell he had other intentions.

"Juyeon, seriously, d-don't lie to me... What did y-you give me?" Sunwoo asked, squirming around in the uncomfortableness.

"Are you sure you wanna know?" Juyeon questioned, leaning closer to the younger boy.