Chapter 9: ?!

Shuichi left Ouma in their room saying he was going to the library to read books and maybe he could find Kaito or something. The dark haired teenager was at the library all alone, shelves around as he sat there reading a documentary about the school. Shuichi was more than worried about the new motive the head master gave. It was most likely the Mastermind who suggested it. One or three? More like two or three, is not like the killer will survive so you might add that to the count. He thought about who would die in the next hours to come, turning the pages of an old looking thick book. It wasn't all that interesting, just something to make the time pass faster.

The day went on as nothing seemed to happen the clock slowly ticking was annoying at that point. Apart from the clock and the sound of the sound if the flipping of pages everything else was dead silent. I guess it might be normal for no one to be talking in the library as it was a place for relaxing and studying. Shuichi sighed standing up from his chair, interrupting the ever lasting silence. He got out of the room quietly closing the entrance door. The sun was setting down the day coming to its end coloring the sky with a vibrant gradient color. Shuichi smiled at the sight but it slowly faded away when he realized midnight was getting closer by the minute.

The detective walked down the halls not paying attention to his surroundings and the people around him. At least everything seemed normal, key word: seemed. As Shuichi walked into Miu's lab in search of any type of information or invention she might have discovered while still alive, he saw blood. Dark crimson blood stained the floor. A pale hand that held onto a piece of notebook paper, Shuichi took the paper hesitantly reading probably the killer's words.

𝒢ℴ 𝓉ℴ 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝒰𝓁𝓉𝒾𝓂𝒶𝓉ℯ ℳ𝒶𝒾𝒹'𝓈 𝓁𝒶𝒷 𝒻ℴ𝓇 𝓂ℴ𝓇ℯ.

-  𝒦𝒶𝓂𝒾𝒽𝒶

The hell..... Shuichi walked forward to find out who was the victim in the end it was......Korekiyo. He had an arrow stuck on the back of his neck as he face faced the floor. It looks like he was hit from behind and fell forward when that arrow hit him. The detective deducted what could've been that happened. He reread the message a few times trying to recognize the hand writing, but with no luck as it was so messy since it was written with the victims own blood apparently. Shuichi knew that the words couldn't mean anything good and maybe it was a trap but he went either way as his curiosity took over his mind.

Outside everything was normal and you wouldn't have ever guessed there was probably a dead body someone hid. Shuichi ran to Kirumi's old lab he didn't see anyone around which he guessed was a bad sign, he wanted someone to find Korekiyo's body. For his surprise when he entered the room certain purple head and an aikido master stood in front of a wall. He was going to say something but nothing came out of his mouth as he stood there behind Tenko staring at a female's dead body.....Himiko was dead. Her hands were attached to the wall by kitchen knives, her stomach bleeding from an arrow and this time there were no messages. Strange the arrow is the same as the one they used to kill Korekiyo. He thought carelessly walking forward to properly see the body. But was surprisingly held back by Tenko.

-Don't touch her just don't - She didn't even look at him in the eyes and her words were cold as ice.

Shuichi nodded and took a step back as he knew how close they were before. Kokichi didn't say anything and just looked at Himiko than back at Tenko than back at Himiko and so it continues. His mind was screaming but he kept a poker face all along. The leader didn't know what to say or do when he found the aikido master blankly staring at the magician's corpse. He tried getting closer but was stopped before he got one meter away from it, after that Kokichi gave up and just stood there watching her expressions change.