Chapter 7: Mastermind

The Class Trial began. Though the culprit was really obvious for the purple head some students had a hard time finding who it was.

- You guys are so dumb! She's the culprit! - he yelled pointing at the Ultimate Inventor

Miu denied she had anything to do with it but Kokichi kept pushing through her lies.

- But what are the proofs? - said Tsumugi with a poker face

-Easy! You see, this morning she said she was going to Himiko's lab which was a lie! And did you even check the blood stains on the floor?!

Everyone looked at the screen where the murder scene was. There were footprints behind the body, high heels to be more precise. Miu started sweating but was out of excuses.

- T-That could have been anyone's f-footprints. - she stuttered

Then out of nowhere the cosplayer lifted one of the blonde's legs. Kiibo who was next to them was shocked when he saw a pink liquid sticking to her shoes. He took her boot out and showed it to everyone, feeling kind of embarrassed. Some student gasped at the inventor while she cracked a nervous smile.

When the time came, they all voted Iruma out of the game. Now they were only 10 out 16 people, The Mastermind must be happy about it. Is not like Kokichi cared about Filthy c*m dumpster is the fact that another murder was committed again. The execution was simple this time but just as painful. He watched as her limbs were slowly separated from the rest of her body mechanical hands pulling it apart.

Kokichi was in my old room, thinking over that board he made. The leader drew how Miu killed Angie on the white board listening to Rantaro's video and last thing he had of him. Kokichi looked over to the bathroom, bad memories came back to him. The shorty still remembers what happened there like it was a minute ago. The bottles for some reason he chose to ignore were there laying on a corner of the room. He opened a can he brought from the kitchen and drank all of it in a second. Kokichi erased the "trustworthy?" from under Shuichi's photo and didn't write anything after that since he still wasn't sure on what he was for him.

- I wish he was still here.....

For some reason, Rantaro seemed like he had knew him before as well Shuichi.
I should ask Monokuma about it later.
A shiver went down his spine when he heard footsteps get closer to his door. Kokichi didn't move. As long as it wasn't anyone he knew it would be ok. Or so the leader thought.

The door got slammed open he didn't move or see who it was, but he didn't show surprise either. They moved closer and closer so Kokichi guessed they thought he didn't noticed them. A cold big enough to be a male's hand touched his shoulder.

- Let's make a deal here ok? - his voice was deep but sounded really threatening

- What type of deal? - Kokichi answered while smirking trying to hide how nervous he was talking to this person.

- I want you to tell every single person that YOU are the Mastermind. - he said making him sound crazy to think Kokichi would do such thing - I know you would be great for the part when you auditioned but you never said anything about being the Mastermind on your application form so...

He stopped and gave him a glare and the leader was sure he had a smirk on his face when he looked at his expression.

- What so I get from this if ever I do it?