Chapter 3 : A bloody surprise

btw this is a time skip to after Kirumi's death also Monokuma is nice ok don't hate on me.

Kirumi was found guilty for doing a murder and her execution was already over. Most of the students were already gone to somewhere while the others were still frozen be her death. Kokichi was walking towards his room his feet casually tripping over nothing every now and then, he opened his door and walked in. He closed the door locking it, he took his jacket (?) and his shoes off and throwing them on the floor. The little purple head walked to his bathroom locking it and stripping off the remaining clothing, he turned the shower on waiting for the water to get warm enough.

(warning! self harm!)

He entered the shower feeling the water run down his back, it felt so refreshing, it was like all his worries got carried way. The shorty put some shampoo on his hand and started massaging his scalp and hair with it. Kokichi kept my head down feeling the warmth of the water hit his head with pressure. He stayed like that for some time, until he decided it was better to get out and face reality, the leader stepped out of the shower wrapping a towel around his waist and he took another one and started to dry his hair with it.

Turning to face his reflection in the mirror, he honestly looked like shit, he looked weak, he looked miserable. From his arms and chest to the way his eyes looked like anyone could tell how weak Kokichi was, how weak he is at this point of life. Walking out to grab some clothes the purple head forgot to take, he put them on and walked back to the bathroom locking it. Kokichi stared at my reflection once again, he was so angry at the Mastermind, he was so angry at this fucking game. He heard glass shattering and his eyes widened as the leader stared at his bloody hand. It stung, the blood dripped on the floor, it hurt, his hand was covered in cuts, it feels nice.

I wonder...

Kokichi picked a piece of the shattered mirror, getting himself cut at the same time by other pieces. The boy pressed it against his skin hard enough to make him bleed, the thick warm liquid running down his arm, it felt so nice. He sliced his arm a few times, tears running down his face because of the pain. At the end, his left arm was full of cuts and blood was on the floor and on his clothes not that much though.

- I should stop... - He whispered to no one in particular.

But the thing was Kokichi couldn't get himself to it. He couldn't get himself to stop.

Do it. You will die and nobody will be punished and die because of you.

Exactly but...

keep doing it you deserve it

'you're right.....'

The leader kept making cuts all over his body, it stung, it hurt. A puddle of blood formed on the bathroom floor, Kokichi could feel his body giving it away, until he fell on the floor unconscious.

(end of warning)

Monokuma gasped as he watched the camera. How could he do that to himself? Blood was spilling. None of the students seemed to have heard the mirror shatter into pieces no one was even in the dorms since it was still after noon and it was sunny outside. The Mastermind didn't seem to know about this incident either. He opened the book of the class trial rules and began flipping the pages. There it is.

"If a student commits suicide or is their own fault they died, the class trial will take place."

The bear knew he probably wasn't dead yet but if he didn't do anything he might die so....

- A body has been discovered! Come to the Ultimate Supreme leader's dorm room immediately!

__________________________________________