Chapter 9: The excape

Taka made it back within a hour. But not to his town, but to the kingdom the Ishimarus once ruled, the one he saw his family was going to.

Luckily, they were already there in the middle of the town in the carriage. Taka was able to sneak up to the carriage, before he was able to reach the door, he realised that there was indeed a guard behind him, and had just grabbed onto his arm "Got the last one." And with that he was thrown into the carage, fallowed by his family shouting a shocked "TAKA?"

"QUITE IN THERE!" the guard shouted "I GOTTA TELL THE QUEEN I GOT Y'ALL." and with that they could hear the guard walking away.

"How in the world did you excape? And why are you here?" Takaaki asked as he helped his son get into a sitting position, rather than sprawled across the floor from the way he was thrown in.

"Dad! He isn't a...he isn't a monster! He helped me he showed me this mirrior that shows whatever you want it to! And I saw you all getting thrown in here, so he let me leave to help save you!" Taka repiled, his voice getting somewhat of a shakey tone as he tried to explain it all

"Now, we don't have much time let's get out of here..." Taka said "We could probaly kick down the door if we try together...."

Celestia, Sayaka, Takaaki and Taka all stood up without another word mutterd and kicked at the door

One

Two

Three

BANG

And the door was down. They went running, seeming to have excaped, until being cut off by Mukuro herself with many towns people around her "Attack them." "NO! PLEASE!" Sayaka shouted, having Celestia fallow up "WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR TORANOSUKE ISHIMARUS ACTIONS!"

"Even if you expect me to belive that, your hole family is insane, speaking nonsense of a beast-" "its not nonsence!" Taka despued

"Really then? Show us proof!" She said, testing him with a glimmer in her eye.

"Fine!" Taka pulled out the mirror "SHOW ME MONDO!" he shouted, and soon enough Mondo appeared on the mirror, having a breakdown as he screamed from greaf and despair.

"My goodness..." Mukuros face went pale, as if she knew more than she would say "We have a greater threat my people. We must kill the beast!" She shouted, quickly grabbing the mirror from Taka "Guards, take them away! To the dungeon!"

They lisstened, grabbing the Ishimarus and throwing them into the dungon, ignoring there blood curdling screams of there innocence and need of help

"GREAT! WE ARE STUCK IN OUR OWN DUNGEON WITHOUT A GUARD WE CAN BRIBE!" celestia shouted at the top of her lungs in frustration
"Lets just figure out what we should do next!" Sayaka said much more clam before getting distracted "Taka, where did you get those cloths? I haven't seen you dressed like that sence we were kids!"

"Oh, my friend Gonta gave them to me...for a ball me and Mondo just had...." he said each word growing quieter and tears starting to fall down his face "We have to save him!"

Takaaki seemed reluctant to say the least "Taka, you saw what he did to both of us-" "But you haven't seen all that I have. I swear, he is just misunderstood! He's just like us, forced into horrable positions, but he just doenst know how to let out his anger! He's a good person if you just give him a chance!"

Takaaki couldn't argue, he didn't know Mondo very well. But he did know his son, and he trusted him to tell the truth, and know what's best "Alright. What's the plan, Taka?"

"I have a idea. Lift me up!" He instructed, pointing to a window high up in the cell.

Within a half hour, all the Ishimarus were free from the cell, and with Takas lead they were back to the castle, trying there best to beat the mob there.

♡__________________________________♡

Happy St Valentine's day my dudes!

I hope y'all are having a great day! And, do any of you know why we celabrate St Valentine's feast day? Look it up, it's really stinking cool!

Also sorry for the cliffhanger-

Not gonna lie, you will be getting a lotta these in the next chapters-

God bless you and have a great day!

Word count: 737